London Walls

Chewie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

look right, i dont mean to go on yeah, but basicaly, i realy meant what i said in my last post. forget about who i am or watever, BUT this thread is LONDON WALLS, for fuck sake, not LONDON TRACKSIDES, LONDON TAGS or LONDON DUBS, jeeeeeeeeesus christ.......

if i was an outsider, id think london was double-wack at first glance, no doubt.

this thread seems to mainly consist of alot of well-known bombs/dubs etc (WHICH ARE ONLY APRECIATED AND KNOWN WITHIN LONDON, still, JUST BOMBS for fuk sake) ........

half of the pics on this thread belong in either the 'dds' or 'tracksides' or on 'on my travels thread', not the LONDON WALLS thread, simply BECAUSE wen u start a thread named like that, people clicking on it expect the best walls being done in (yes!) LONDON.........this thread is not doing its name justice, and i know alot of u agree wiv me, u just aint speaking out. this thread is WACK.

cos we all know that Londons walls, with its tens of thousands of writers, amount to more than this....

Its just not living up to the name, THIS THREAD IS A NEGATIVE THING FOR LONDON at the moment, UNTIL PEOPLE START POSTING DECENT WALLS OF DECENT PRODUCTIONS, OF DECENT SKILLZ, this thread is a joke, and a bad thing for londons reputation.

man, we got so much competition from the rest ov europe, we is left in the dust already, without fucking gay-ass threads like this self-created and also bringing ourselves down (for proof, just look at any other thread with such a big-ass name,any other walls in any other european country, or elsewhere...... ya get mah)....

we need to stop wackin' ourelves out guys.....

end of.

its all opinion tho really! id rather see a london traksides than a production paintin on a legal any day of the week! an most traksides are walls an there in london so why not post them on here!

an as for givin london a bad name you must be looking at different fliks to me cos them 2cold an zelda fliks are what london graff is all about!!!!

Originally posted by MasterControl@May 5 2005, 11:07 PM

yeh, i know, im with you all the way, but i know you of all people are also kinda with me on this, u must see what i am trying to say?

:gaga: WHENS THE 'LONDON WALLS THREAD' PROTEST MARCH HAPPENING? I'LL BE THERE AT THE FRONT WITH YOU WAVING MY BANNER. I'LL SEE IF I CAN GET HOLD OF SOME OF THE TENS OF THOUSANDS(!?) OF WRITERS IN LONDON TO JOIN THE CAMPAIGN.. :clown2: :clown2:

Archived