London Walls

Chewie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Chobbie Chob@Mar 12 2006, 03:27 PM

How the hell did this guy manage to ignore :king: Reas RIS XTC AOK :king: ??

how the hell did Reas RIS ignore Reace MSN from Holland?? Who fucking cares? We could go on and on...

nice flicks cantbuffthis.

anyone know whats going on with futa n avea atm !

seen a few line outs about

not my beef just intrestd!

Futa didn't tape The Apprentice for Avea even after he asked him to many times during the day. He even left a note on the fridge. obviously Avea ain't happy about having to watch the repeat in the week. (in other words shut the fuck up, go on grafflondon if you really want to discuss other peoples beef in public with all the other toys) :hatred:

Originally posted by went a pisser+Mar 12 2006, 03:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (went a pisser - Mar 12 2006, 03:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Chobbie Chob@Mar 12 2006, 03:27 PM

how the hell did Reas RIS ignore Reace MSN from Holland??

[/b]

you obviously slept thru the history lessons.

Originally posted by Chobbie Chob+Mar 12 2006, 04:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chobbie Chob - Mar 12 2006, 04:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by went a pisser@Mar 12 2006, 03:09 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Chobbie Chob@Mar 12 2006, 03:27 PM

how the hell did Reas RIS ignore Reace MSN from Holland??

you obviously slept thru the history lessons.

[/b]

you've obviously got your head stuck in magazines and books, unlike the 3 Reas's who were/are out there doing it in three different countries without prior knowledge of eachother, not fretting over some bollocks on a web forum on a sunday afternoon.

and I said we COULD go on, not we SHOULD go on. Drop it, the only people that care about this shit are nerds.

and I said we COULD go on, not we SHOULD go on. Drop it, the only people that care about this shit are nerds.

FOR THE NERDS

REAS TDO V REAS WD :haha: :haha:

I wasn't saying one was better than the other. :rolleyes:

Whether everyone here can understand what I wrote is not really my problem though, I couldn't give two shits to be honest! For those of you keeping score in this latest pointless 12oz debate, I think style-wise and ups-wise Reas RIS knocks the other two into a cocked hat.

Go back and read what I wrote, use your finger to trace the words and get mummy to help with the big ones if you want. To be honest I don't fucking care we may aswell drop it.