London Walls

Chewie

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by spoonhead+Nov 2 2005, 10:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (spoonhead - Nov 2 2005, 10:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SolidAsCunt@Nov 1 2005, 11:28 PM

sub is toy

hahahahahahahaha!

can't believe someone would actually say such a dumb thing!

[/b]

sub is a legend, shogi i a G and solidascock is a :clown2:

ok i take the word toy back. toy is such an over-used word in london these days, london was taking its toll on me. we seem to forget what the word toy means sometime and get carried away with ourselves.

sub may be a legend in your eyes shep but the guy is weak, standard as. im going to teach him a lesson.

Originally posted by SolidAsCunt@Nov 3 2005, 08:07 AM

ok i take the word toy back. toy is such an over-used word in london these days, london was taking its toll on me. we seem to forget what the word toy means sometime and get carried away with ourselves.

sub may be a legend in your eyes shep but the guy is weak, standard as. im going to teach him a lesson.

SUB COULD OUT-BOMB YOU 10 FOLD WHOEVER THE FUCK YOU ARE....SO STOP TALKING SHIT. ORIGINAL DUBSTAR...VANDAL 4 LIFE :king: