CAPS sooperthread

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
typical american.. only thinks about their way of thinking... the dudes got a point.. you dont

uuhhh typical asui, this is an american site,your a new jack,and you make no sense,

so if you go to a us thread, dont be fucking a idiot,

how are you gunna think of anything else but the way you are thinking, becouse even to do that your think in you own way.

if you write graffiti you owe everything to typical americans.you do nothing now that we havent ben doing for 30 or 40 years.

(im not upset your just that stupid)

any way

blown out caps are just a fat cap with the disk missing alot of time the can its self will blow them out.but you can pull them out yourself

your a fucking gimp man, i never attacked the pioneers of this shit, and hell, fuck, don't you try and relate to having any connection to them, i doubt u were gettin up 40 yrs ago. I was having a go at IRK for replying to a valid point with complete ignorance and obnoxiousness.

Really the only thing I use rusto fats for are good, solid fills. Theyre too loud and the lines really dont come out that clean.

I would have to disagree I like them for outlines they really set a piece off nice if you can keep close enough that there is no over spray but far enought so there is not drips.

your a fucking gimp man, i never attacked the pioneers of this shit, and hell, fuck, don't you try and relate to having any connection to them, i doubt u were gettin up 40 yrs ago. I was having a go at IRK for replying to a valid point with complete ignorance and obnoxiousness.

you where speaking out of turn about shit that didnt have anything to so with you.

and being a dumbshit.

talk shit about the usa when you owe every thing to it.the "typical american" mind set started graffiti.

that kids was talking about shit he didnt really know about so ppl would think he was cool.

i know for a fact you can see outlines from stocks or germen outlines from pritty fucking far away.

you must be a fucking stupid to stand up for that kid,

So when I go bombing I stricktlyy try to keep the caps simple and not have 10 dif kinds on me..I've been heading out with ny thins for outlines and ny fats for fills, I want a good outline cap but rusto's for me are too loud, enyone have an idea besides ny thins for outlines??

i think a lot of those euro caps are pretty much the same, they just make them different colors to sell more.

i could be wrong, i've only tried a handful of different ones, including gold dot, pink dot and all the skinnies..

caps really aren't my thing though, stocks or a good piecing cap and a rusto fat is all you really need.

co signing this...

i think a lot of those euro caps are pretty much the same, they just make them different colors to sell more.

i could be wrong, i've only tried a handful of different ones, including gold dot, pink dot and all the skinnies..

caps really aren't my thing though, stocks or a good piecing cap and a rusto fat is all you really need.

Agreed.

Alle these little kids in my area are all about the "fattest cap" and try to flare every thing they write and everthing just comes out to a blob of paint and also about having the whole bombing science stock in their room.

yo whats the deal wiith these 'blown out' caps i been hearing about? Something about shooting paint really far out the can for mad reach...

how do you do this??

i call em roket caps but i think their the same thing. where im from they look like a needle cap but there red. the needle if u look at it is very wide and some how they shoot paint really far. so yea :D :D :D

well you guys are hilarious.... this is for PURE HATE CREW,your right... in the area where you are at skinnys,german outlines etc..do the job(tags AND outlines) work for yall because your in the street checking it or on a bus scoping it as ya go by. where i am and what i grew up doing is freight,billboards,rooftops,and highway spots,and these are words from my elders "shit NEEDS to be seen from 5 or 10 meters", i WILL NOT EVEN bother with steel if you cant read it from FAR away. you know what your talking about,more power to you,but i was just giving hell to dudes who said fats are only for fills,you know that aint true. this shit is serious bizness.

how does he make that really skinny cap thing with fire anyone know

i believe he uses the needle to keep the hole in a smill size. And puts a pice of wax on the end and melts the wax around the needle. So the paint comes out in the needle size.

i havent tried it but once i find a needle i sure as hell am.

well you guys are hilarious.... this is for PURE HATE CREW,your right... in the area where you are at skinnys,german outlines etc..do the job(tags AND outlines) work for yall because your in the street checking it or on a bus scoping it as ya go by. where i am and what i grew up doing is freight,billboards,rooftops,and highway spots,and these are words from my elders "shit NEEDS to be seen from 5 or 10 meters", i WILL NOT EVEN bother with steel if you cant read it from FAR away. you know what your talking about,more power to you,but i was just giving hell to dudes who said fats are only for fills,you know that aint true. this shit is serious bizness.

i grew up doing and i am still doing freights,billboards,rooftops. and you can see stocks just fine.from really really far away man, i use rusto fats for everything, but stock can be seen from as far away as you can get.

i stand by what i said. you dont need to do a outline with a fat to be seen from far away.

I would have to disagree I like them for outlines they really set a piece off nice if you can keep close enough that there is no over spray but far enought so there is not drips.

i agree with you clean lines for a sick throwy might be loud but rusto's never really fail.. i use this with cheap paint.

Archived