CAPS sooperthread

haunts

I wouldn't call those 2 the same. It's the difference between the Extinguisher and a blaster. Blasters are great for guick bold drippy tags, but the extinguisher is just for getting up and being able to paint above big ass throwies or pieces.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey gez we already had some reviews posted. good lookin out though.

i usuall ystick up for you, which obviously by now you havent even noticed becauser you DONT READ WHAT OTHER PEOPLE POST

STOP POSTIONG WITHOUT READIN WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY. WE DONT WAIT WITH BAITED BREATH FOR THE NEXT GEZONER POST.

REaD.

BEFORE.

YOU POST!!!!

yeh so im MOSTLY sober right now. but i will withold what i was about to say and just leave you guys with a great picture instead....

if you are at work, do NOT click this link...

http://www.shodown.net/temp/wb.jpg

we call her, the WHALE BITCH

ewwwww.....

yeah i have been holding that link for almost 12 years. no shit. im serious about it too. it used to be an inside joke on shodown.net (a board that came from the emu-x forums back in like 97 or something)

we used to have like fake links and shit EVERYWHERE and when you clicked it, you would get eyefucked by the whalebitch.

I'M LAUGHING AT MYSELF RIGHT NOW FOR NOT KNOWING

THAT GRAY-DOTS ARE A 2 PIECE CAP-

I THREW ALL MY CLOGGED TIPS INTO A COFFEE TIN

AND DROWNED THEM ALL IN PAINT THINNER/NAIL POLISH REMOVER FOR 2 WEEKS.

TOOK THEM OUT AND THE STEMS ARE COMPLETLEY SEPERATE FROM THE CAPS.

LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE.

I'M LAUGHING AT MYSELF RIGHT NOW FOR NOT KNOWING

THAT GRAY-DOTS ARE A 2 PIECE CAP-

I THREW ALL MY CLOGGED TIPS INTO A COFFEE TIN

AND DROWNED THEM ALL IN PAINT THINNER/NAIL POLISH REMOVER FOR 2 WEEKS.

TOOK THEM OUT AND THE STEMS ARE COMPLETLEY SEPERATE FROM THE CAPS.

LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE.

hey dont sweat it, a little dab of krazy glue on the seam will fix it.

i used to make sex change caps out of cutting the stems off of stock caps and then gluing them into female caps to make them work on rusto.

i rocked hairspray caps for like almost 4 months straight with that technique. it took me 3 caps of trial and error to get it going right, but perseverance pays off broski.

good luck and happy hunting.

hey dont sweat it, a little dab of krazy glue on the seam will fix it.

i used to make sex change caps out of cutting the stems off of stock caps and then gluing them into female caps to make them work on rusto.

i rocked hairspray caps for like almost 4 months straight with that technique. it took me 3 caps of trial and error to get it going right, but perseverance pays off broski.

good luck and happy hunting.

yo db,

any caps in particular worth doing that to? if i could get an orange dot-ish spray off rusto, it'd be tits

yo db,

any caps in particular worth doing that to? if i could get an orange dot-ish spray off rusto, it'd be tits

pam cooking spray for one, alberto vo5 makes some good ones, and also there are some caps on some really slender white bottle of hairspray with a clear dot on it that makes HUGE fuzzy circles if you use krylon.

ummm, good ones for rusto are the ones in the little hair dye spray that have green caps and also, the caps that are on the blue bottle of foot powder spray by that brand that makes the powder... ummmm.... GOLDBOND!~ yeah thats right. you can also use the can from the foot powder spray to fill paint in from rusto. it buttfucks a rusto just perfectly so you can sneak paint anywhere.

i did this for a long time and the caps that comes on it is real skinny, and it gets skinnier like half a CM if you use the one from certain brands of spray starch.

different paints make different diameter dots though. so try diff paints to spray with.

the red stock caps work best for rusto and the black stock caps work best for adapting to euro paints and krylon h2o

(im talking about only using the stems, because they control the diameter of the aperture you are trying to fit them in, most euro paints are skinnier hence the reason why rusto fats dont fit in a molotow or something...

hope this little tidbit helps.

Archived