Derby

basilskite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Roe1 ISO@SVH,TSS souljah,May 17 2005, 04:25 PM

picture010.jpg old skool mad but propa shit pic soz oh n if ne1 can remeba it deres a kage n gone opposite

which track/line is this? looks an easy plot! Normo park got some nice walls to bomb but thats where Drops got bagged :yuck: and ive had some close calls there too! Plod seem to pop out from nowhere :five-o: :five-o: everytime ive walked through on a mission :huh2: im sure theres some sort of operation in effect at the moment so check yo selfs peeps!

Originally posted by Roe1 ISO@SVH,TSS souljah,May 17 2005, 11:04 PM

look yeh its 2 sketches not a black book so dnt try n be funny cus i aint no little pussy hole writer n i dint no where else 2 put it so i put it ere n dnt giv me no greef cus i aint no dick u best rememba.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: the bin is a fine suggestion. you talk in text talk, thats all i need to 'rememba'. says it all.

Originally posted by Roe1 ISO@SVH,TSS souljah,May 18 2005, 03:02 PM

yo flip dnt try n be smart cus tex writin is quicker dan ur propa english, wat r u a fukin poshy cus if u r u got no place bein on here n as for da bin u wud get bined literally . but im not ere 2 start beef but dnt giv it all da lips cus i wnt jus sit ere n take it.

the best offence is a good defence, i'll let my work do the talking for me, while my little sister deciphers your posts. marz knows. show him respect. :king: :hatred: :king:

yo whats all this beef about how you type words in a forum! that shit is pointless! you type how u fuckin like! it dont mean shit! if anyone sees any lose, imp or pher tags about and are confused to who they are and where there from, this is S.T(scribe tribe) Crew! some of my boys from Peterborough! think they,ve hit the subway in town! check it out! CALLING ALL WRITERS TO THE FIVE LAMPS PUB ON THE 18th JUNE!!! HOMEGROWN IS PUTTING ON AN ALL DAY GRAFF JAM AND BBQ!! SO GET YOURSELVES DOWN WITH SOME PAINT AND REPRESENT!!

Keep it tight Derby!!!

Homegrown Militia 2005, Runnin Tings!!!!!

Originally posted by Roe1 ISO@SVH,TSS souljah,May 19 2005, 07:54 PM

ya get me crowe wats the biz with this flip dude, and stop using words that ur posh wine bar friends say 'decipher' we,re writers,not millionaire boyz. :lol2: :lol2:

say wah? forget about it. all i said was put your paper in paper chase, and i start getting chav attitude, of course i'm going to fight my corner. cant believe you've taken it this far. paper in paper chase, letters in the letter box, chips from the chip shop, everything has its place. thats all i was saying. new topic, more pics, less beef. peace.

Heroin...5 years mate...oh and the rest of the gum flaping egits who look likely to nose dive this thread,with trash talk.PACK IT IN!!!!! Derby never had such probs with over inflated egos,and all the usual trash talk & shite,so dont bring it on here. The majority of this thread is now splintered wood,and long gone vapours,so enjoy....But dont ruin it for anyone who just passing though,and wants to see peices,not shit talk!

ok boyz just back from porthmadog north wales done a lil something thought i would post it up not a ver clever photo or join gotta get me a nice camera!! haha theres that name again any how here you go boyz... siah in wales

Archived