Derby

basilskite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo big up to tomes yor shits flexin bare people mate! keep it up, also im feelin the skin flicks bro! open a tattoo parlour innit! ha ha Get yourself to the next homegrown and paint! we got big graff jams on the 18th june! yo sire just browsed through that mag, its heavy mate, a fat bit of derby history.

heres a few previous homegrown photos for Y'all!!

first up is Mobs with a fresh character at the last homegrown

mobs_small.jpg.7e57310e99843554fb425a4b237d7f95.jpg

SIRE - have you or any heads got any old school Uttoxeter graff? I heard there were some pieces at the racecourse, and im wondering about under the a50, although its bronxed now.

Also

I&I - could you put up that CANSA diss wall, you told me about it a bout a year back?

Originally posted by Roe1 ISO@SVH,TSS souljah,May 26 2005, 11:10 AM

yo peeps does neway one know who CWoC r cus i seen that shit around for years n neva cud find out who it is ?

cwoc wasnt a crew he was DJ, i wont say what it stands for because it gives him away abit i dont know the guy personly but met him a few times.

sire wicked shit man-wheres the place where the fine stuffs at? i recognise it but can put my fingure on it.

Archived