Derby

basilskite

well fellas been away for a week and things are hottin up.. lookin much better i c. mr p mmm! more tapes? im a bit lost i got a clue me thinks, any ways them pieces are at osmaston park skate ramp man.. i be back to busta move.. like young mc.. me out. peace yall!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by LoveKRS@Apr 20 2005, 04:57 PM

Yo Loco that's not Mostyn, it's me mum's back yard!

Mostyn hey...now thats going waaaay back! If you were there then you will know...didntthe line up include Pinky Cell Popz100 Tame and some local legends Mobsta Scenes etc...remember Pinkys pure smoothrite piece like it was yesterday (15 fuckin years ago!)

Yeah, us lot on the bus from Ripley wannit? I didn't dare talk to Popz cuz he was literally GOD to me at the time. And yeah you mean Inkie - kept mixin his Smoothrite to get different shades of pink - man that piece was bad. And they kept playing Happy Mondays and all that on the sound system and we wasn't feelin it... and I did some wack shit.

Originally posted by LoveKRS@Apr 21 2005, 05:01 PM

Yeah, us lot on the bus from Ripley wannit? I didn't dare talk to Popz cuz he was literally GOD to me at the time. And yeah you mean Inkie - kept mixin his Smoothrite to get different shades of pink - man that piece was bad. And they kept playing Happy Mondays and all that on the sound system and we wasn't feelin it... and I did some wack shit.

...Yeah it was Inkie...yeah I remember just staring watching King Popz paint..I wish i had took more photos of him painting now..but still... wasnt Tame painting also that day?

Yeah Tame painted a burner. I've got a pic somewhere of the South Notts crew crashing down in some doorway in Manchester that night. That was a good day.

So what's B-nice saying nowadays? Can you remember when Scenes 14 painted that whole train all by himself in Cambodia? And then one in New York where he took the NYPD hostage with a Bic razor? Big up the Marvellous Apple Seed Infants!!???!

Originally posted by LoveKRS@Apr 22 2005, 07:18 PM

Yeah Tame painted a burner. I've got a pic somewhere of the South Notts crew crashing down in some doorway in Manchester that night. That was a good day.

So what's B-nice saying nowadays? Can you remember when Scenes 14 painted that whole train all by himself in Cambodia? And then one in New York where he took the NYPD hostage with a Bic razor? Big up the Marvellous Apple Seed Infants!!???!

B-nice is married off and listening to Chemical Brothers last time I saw him and scenes 14..well hes still painting wholecars alone all over the world but always forgets to get flicks.. :rolleyes:

put ya claws away girls come on now now.. yes to ma man like derby souljah me got ya. been down 5lamps today some little workshops goin on and some talk of a full on hip hop event sounds good.. met some good guys mr crowe and the man like cue and a new cat commin up roe show him some love we need all these new heads.

sensanddest1988.jpg

or shall we go back to 1988 - sens and dest my old crew members of starz of destruction ( concept of art 1) sens we never did get to the bottom of why they got me tape recorded mug shots and prints did we m8.. funny like we never seen each other again.. dont worry tho m8 im over it.. peace ! hey if it wasnt for you guys i probably wouldnt be doin this today.

not a brilliant picture but ya didnt seem to get brilliant with a 110 camera - oh yeah camera ya still owe tim a tenner from about 10 years ago.. where the fuck are ya man.. oh have ya seen that fine geezer if ya see him im still up for some battles and he can use his stencils now they have become fasionable now days..

Archived