So my current credit card balance is

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha, i wish school cost me $2500 a semester.

$17,368 per semester before grants which widdles it down to about $7.368.

Then another $600 - $1200 a year on books.

My only other expenses are hookers, and the ones I go to dont take plastic.

Originally posted by seeking+Mar 10 2005, 11:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seeking - Mar 10 2005, 11:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ARCEL@Mar 10 2005, 03:30 AM

what happens if you buy a bunch of shit with your credit card, and don't pay your credit card bill?

i charged up almost $18,000 (all credit card, no school, no car), didn't make a payment for 2 years, then filed bankruptcy. paid the $200 fileing fee, met with the judge once for (literally) 4 minutes, then got a letter in the mail a month later telling me i no longer owed a dime.

sure, my credit is shot, but it's better than when i owed almost twenty thousand dollars. it's a pain in the ass, but whatever, that's life. i have fun, fuck consequences.

[/b]

hey seeking, holler at me if you would, id like to know how this actually worked out for you. i have my eyes set on the 1993 complete set of the limited edition new kids on the block pogs, including the donny whalburg slammers of course. sha. no, but for real...my interest is caught...

*edit: nevermind, maybe if i read the whole thread..

Archived