Handstyles

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow. like thats a good thing!?

its still a freight spot since the cars are laid up there.

and more than likely other heads paint that spot. and your little TOY buddy gave away that graffiti is still done there (after it was painted over). your style doesn't always make you toy. its how you act and carry yourself as a writer. and what that kid did is flat out toy. no excuse.

and more than likely other heads paint that spot. and your little TOY buddy gave away that graffiti is still done there (after it was painted over). your style doesn't always make you toy. its how you act and carry yourself as a writer. and what that kid did is flat out toy. no excuse.

couldnt have said it better myself...

how can you speak on a "yard" you never been to?? if any one does paint a train there thats Toy!!! and so what if you gotta run outta a yard what writer hasnt OR HASNT YET?! I can care less about a pussy ass train yard im a HOOD street bomber and think like one IF YOUR SCARED ABOUT gettin ran up on by cops or writers then thats PUSSY. if anything i took the pic so thats my bad HOMIE LOCC ha ha. KIER TKO 303

if you are in the position where there is an option for you to 'snitch', you have a house nigga mentality and i wish I could burn all the money in the world in front of you while murdering all mainstream hip hop acts, then your house nigga mentality would no longer be fueled by 'getting money'.

KIER TKO 303

TKO.... im not surprised. you colorado TKOs are infamous for being idiots and talking shit you cant back up. stop trying kid. you got aired out and so did your homie.

youre a "hood street bomber":lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

please kid you probably live in a nice 2 story house in the burbs with your parents.

why cuz i dress hella nice in war4?? ha ha!im not a white kid you pollock ha ha shut the fuck up and dont speak on shit you dont know. ima real mexican homie shit i got i worked for aint never got shit handed no mom no dad. get the fuck outta here wit that.