Handstyles

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense bro, but this looks like diarrhea.

The reason why I say this is because I've actually seen walls sprayed with bum diarrhea, and these pics look exactly like that.

Constructive criticism.

that's cute and all but nobody gives a fuck about your educated opinion on diarrhea. stick to your legal walls and internet graffiti my friend, and let us worry about what our tags look like.

that's cute and all but nobody gives a fuck about your educated opinion on diarrhea. stick to your legal walls and internet graffiti my friend, and let us worry about what our tags look like.

I don't do legal walls, and my tags shit on your diarrhea bum spray.

This is the "handstyles" thread.

Food for thought: why would you post any hands that aren't straight heat in a thread that's devoted to handstyles?

Were you seriously expecting the worlds props after posting that shit in here?

Like I said though, constructive criticism. Take it or leave it.

I don't do legal walls, and my tags shit on your diarrhea bum spray.

This is the "handstyles" thread.

Food for thought: why would you post any hands that aren't straight heat in a thread that's devoted to handstyles?

Were you seriously expecting the worlds props after posting that shit in here?

Like I said though, constructive criticism. Take it or leave it.

You're being a dick just to be a dick.

So i am gonna answer your question. I posted those tags not to show off the quality of the hands but rather the technique.Firstly i'm pretty sure you don't know how i did them.

Secondly, i never claimed at any point that my tags were better or hotter or whatever than than yours because i haven't seen any of yours...so don't get defensive.

And lastly, ( i don't really care but i'm gonna say it anyway) im pretty sure if you posted some hands....peeps here wouldn't necessarily give you props either.

So yes stick to your small opinions, let us innovate and bring graffiti further. whilst we leave you behind.

if you don't understand shit then you shouldn't be talking, plenty of ppl asked me how those tags were done and what with.... so yes, i do think they were worthy of this thread.

And lastly lastly....do you really think everybody tags to make artistic tags that look pretty? how much do you understand about bombing man? nothing it seems.

so thanks for your interest, this is how i greet contructive agression, so go fuck yourself too.

You're being a dick just to be a dick.

So i am gonna answer your question. I posted those tags not to show off the quality of the hands but rather the technique.Firstly i'm pretty sure you don't know how i did them.

Secondly, i never claimed at any point that my tags were better or hotter or whatever than than yours because i haven't seen any of yours...so don't get defensive.

And lastly, ( i don't really care but i'm gonna say it anyway) im pretty sure if you posted some hands....peeps here wouldn't necessarily give you props either.

So yes stick to your small opinions, let us innovate and bring graffiti further. whilst we leave you behind.

if you don't understand shit then you shouldn't be talking, plenty of ppl asked me how those tags were done and what with.... so yes, i do think they were worthy of this thread.

And lastly lastly....do you really think everybody tags to make artistic tags that look pretty? how much do you understand about bombing man? nothing it seems.

so thanks for your interest, this is how i greet contructive agression, so go fuck yourself too.

And what "technique" would that be? putting shit colored paint into a mop? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you seriously claiming to be cutting edge and inovative by using shit colored paint in your mop??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you seriously calling your diarrhea bum spray mop tags "artistic"??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NIGGA PLEASE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: