S N I P A

Æ°

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Words from tha Snipaaaaaaaaaaah!

"heres how i feel=

everyone has a there own taste, and i think its important to respect each others tastes, even if you dont always agree, try to keep it civilized

and alot of people get on the internet and act like lil kids or act hard on the net, shit is pathetic

i think alot of people """ LIVE A DIFFERENT LIFE ON THE NET""

they are living in a fantasy world

thats my opinion, respect it, even if you dont agree, state why you dont, but dont try to jump off topic or act a fool, or your just a lil bitch, who plays hoe games, and hoe games are for suckas"

Originally posted by Æ°@Feb 21 2005, 04:45 PM

Words from tha Snipaaaaaaaaaaah!

"heres how i feel=

everyone has a there own taste, and i think its important to respect each others tastes, even if you dont always agree, try to keep it civilized

and alot of people get on the internet and act like lil kids or act hard on the net, shit is pathetic

i think alot of people """ LIVE A DIFFERENT LIFE ON THE NET""

they are living in a fantasy world

thats my opinion, respect it, even if you dont agree, state why you dont, but dont try to jump off topic or act a fool, or your just a lil bitch, who plays hoe games, and hoe games are for suckas"

hold on, i thought he was supposed to be all "horrorcore" n shit??? that sounded way more like fucking morrisey than necro.

"i think alot of people.....are living in a fantasy world"

that's pretty funny and ironic on so many different levels. count them.

Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Feb 21 2005, 12:11 AM

no

Where have you been and what have you done to iloveboxcars?

On the Tease note, I was totally thinking that if Tease tried to rap this would be it. Then when someone called him out for it he'd be like "yo, don't you get it, this is all a joke! I get so frustrated sometimes when people don't realize that!"

YO THE CRAZY PART IS THAT THIS NIGGA IS REALLY ALIVE AND REALLY EXISTS, THIS NIGGA AINT JOKING...THIS NIGGA IS WILIN TRYING TO RAP, SOMEONE PROBABLY REPLACED ALL THE MIRRORS IN HIS CRIB WITH POSTERS OF DMX SO HE THINKS HE'S ACTUALLY A SCARY BLACK NIGGA THAT CAN RAP, ITS ALL A BIG INSIDE JOKE. FUCK THIS NIGGA. YO I AINT ATE SHIT IN 2 DAYS NIGGA, DAMN...

:MEROES:

MLBCEEEE

Damn that sounds good. Fuck if I was there we would be going to get some motherfucking double bacon cheezeburgers....

Being in the army I have no expenses like food and shelter so I buy cheezeburgers and alcohol.

Actually I save alot of money. I ain't stupid. But I can actually afford some decent food now. Never ate so good in my life.