Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
MPULSE?

And what do you not get?

Look, it sucks you lost a homie I feel for you, this year a lone its averaged out that I've lost more than one person close to me a month

it sucks a writer died(regardless of how anyone feels or felt about his shit)

BUT

he doesnt get a free pass on his spots just cuz he died.

In life, he had no problem dissing HOAX pieces(while hoax was in prison)

or covering STUN (who if you know ANY thing about STL graff history, won;t be coming back to fix his spots)

and went over plenty of out of towners who are well known, and were way better

By choosing to be about the beef, he started that momentum, he set in motion, what will continue on

He wanted to get fame from beefing, his choice, but that means his shit is gonna continue to get dissed.

Feel bad for your homie, show him the respect you think he deserves. Put him up, but dont bitch about his shit getting treated the same way he treated everyone elses.

I love how yall keep the beef going with a dead guy that you wouldnt fight alive and yall still run from his crew. Anyone trying to beef and not bang is a fool and should kill themselves.

YNOT will get the respect he deserves when you get caught slipping

keep running your mouth

mindof... all your info is bolgna...check the past hundred pages...they totally conflict with what you say....heads did fight him..whos runnin..you running your mouth..seriously man the only peeps keeping the beef going is ynots homies...with that rooftop jazz...vatoe and dems took that roof when ynot was alive...he didnt take it back...tough shit

but thats how fools keep it going....dont try to make it our problem...we dont care about yer boy....out of sight out of mind