Missouri

MrSirius

your tracks? You will kick a 14 year olds ass but not sico or beas when they actualy hit you? hmmm character check. i didnt go over anything of yours or anyone elses,i havent even had to run while ive been on those tracks so its not like its a hard spot to get trains,and i didnt ditch any cans so dont complian about "blowing up" "your tracks". You need to chill and just paint youve got talent you shouldnt be bugging out about what i do if its not hurting you. do you know how many times i could have capped your trains,and walls around there? but no i respected you so dont say shit to me. and plus beating up a 14 year old kid doesnt make you seem hard. cause theres no doubt in my mind or anyone else's that you could beat a 14 year old. but im not gonna quit painting.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1) my walls + my trains = my tracks, cap me i will throw you under a train. 2) beas and sic, you don't know them or me, they have what they need coming, 3) im not beating your ass as a sign of strenght, im doing it cuz ive told you what's up and you bow down before me in person but think your hard on the computer. 4) ive warned you nothing else to be said untill i catch you, and i will.

1) my walls + my trains = my tracks, cap me i will throw you under a train. 2) beas and sic, you don't know them or me, they have what they need coming, 3) im not beating your ass as a sign of strenght, im doing it cuz ive told you what's up and you bow down before me in person but think your hard on the computer. 4) ive warned you nothing else to be said untill i catch you, and i will.

i never said or think i am hard im soft compared to you guys and i know this i dont need to be put in my place,all i wanna do is paint,i never said id cap you in the first place i was acknowledging the fact that ive respected you and you shouldnt want to beat my ass for getting on your lines. and after you talked to me i didnt paint trains for a long time,but that was a parked reefer i cant help that i want to paint that. and im not trying to act hard i am defending myself. and the last thing st.louis needs is some more stupid beef. You never told me how painting on your line is hurting you,at least tell me this so i can learn a lesson, and know why im getting my ass beat,because i will take a beating if its needed but i think this isnt a good reason.

i think we all know that the only reason why he is sweating u about the trains is those are his only spots 4 real...the rest are getting capped and dissed cuz nobody likes him...and i bet ill paint those tracks all day and you arent gonna do shit....

not shit talking, just stating factual information.

i think we all know that the only reason why he is sweating u about the trains is those are his only spots 4 real...the rest are getting capped and dissed cuz nobody likes him...and i bet ill paint those tracks all day and you arent gonna do shit....

not shit talking, just stating factual information.

fool your just as bad as these little kids. hiding behind boke and love with that "im just following orders" bullshit. acting all nice and shit on the phone, then you have to get on here with this "factual information" grow a fucking pair, you know you like me, you were asking me to teach you how to peice at the floodwall fool, the only reason you have anything to say no is probably cuz your just following orders right?

you would think forums would be good for graffiti

these kids just argue

settle it over the phone or meet up and go toe to toe then shut up and keep it off here

for real this is a problem in almost every thread and it ruins the atmosphere

in other news here are more pics from this summer I took down by the cass

DSC00245.jpg

DSC00244.jpg

DSC00243.jpg

DSC00240.jpg

got an old ofb for grins :D

DSC00242.jpg

wait a god damb mineute trakfag420 did you forget how you ran from beas like a month ago... and if you realy think your mr ganksta now. then prove it i have been tryin to call you out for along time and every time this kid punks out... put up or shut up you name dropping little faggot i will find you... i cant belive people paint with a snitch

hey nuks and brol...and anyone else . here is some TRUE FACTS about your boy abbah aunk aka loves tko that u may not know...

6 months ago he worked at dairy queen,2 years ago he worked at mcdonalds and gave....GAVE paint to guer weekly as a toy bitch tax. he got car jacked on gravois and cried like a bitch, he's nevr even met the leader of tko, he sends money orders to jel tko. :lol:

he used to rack carts ....CARTS... of shit for obces...FREE OF CHARGE.. he has LD tattoooed on him twice! lol.....

he lives in a 1 bedroom apartment with 4 people! yet claims to b a hustler...

?!?@?#?

oh and he and boke ran from gue at cass.

nuff said.

wait a god damb mineute trakfag420 did you forget how you ran from beas like a month ago... and if you realy think your mr ganksta now. then prove it i have been tryin to call you out for along time and every time this kid punks out... put up or shut up you name dropping little faggot i will find you... i cant belive people paint with a snitch

GET OFF THE FUCKING BOARD! HOW MANY PEOPLE DOES IT TAKE TO GET YOU TO LISTEN?!

hey lets play a game called blow off the people posting pics and continue to instigate stupid toy beef

like i said, instead of talking shit here you could:

talk shit through people

talk shit through private messenger

talk shit on walls

talk shit on aim

Or I could suggest you guys shut up and settle it BUT I won't say that.

why does everybody care so much about the beef damn its not that strong in this forum just skip around it majority of the posts are you saying stop the toy beef bla bla bla every other post damn give up its obvisously not gonna stop

Well here's something for I think everyone on here needs to hear- Like it or not LD still runs the show out here and the only reason TKO is around here is because of GUE. Now I know most of you out there and some of you I still have respect for, but this shit. This shit going back and forth crossing out, going over, side busting, internet shit talking, all that silly ass shit (don't get me wrong I've done it) is still toy ass shit. What I mean is a while back I was painting on the flood wall (yeah not the most dopest hardcore spot) but just to paint. Then I meet with Brol and this kid Strap who are just young ass kids trying to become real big bombers and what not, but whats funny to me is how shit gets twisted out here from him saying he use to see me up all the time and was real cool then the next time I go down there to paint him, Love, and Ynot are going over me and others like Dues, Loaf, Dems and now I'm seeing Guer, and Obces's shit getting gone over. And So I kept going back down there go over them hoping to end this bull shit because lack of respect gets you no where out here. And so I waited down there fixing a roller I did and they showed up like i thought they would and I would have rather talked the shit out but instead Love takes a swing and it just went from there. I didn't want to hurt him, but I'm not going to not stand up for what i and others beleive in. Say what you will. Call me a sick ass, faggot ass, petilfe, or whatever, but I know who and what the fuck I am. I got caught up with doing some inappropraite shit with two 16yr old girls not 6yrs old and a side from that I was getting way out of hand with all the shit, but thats what I thought I needed to do to be the most LOWLIFE mutha fucker and now I'm paying the cost. So to all you who think you know who the fuck I am let me be the first mother fucker to let you know you don't and stop the negative or you will reap what you sow. I'd like to also say thanks to the guys putting up flicks atleast and I hope to soon.

That probably what mean shit to any of you, but I felt it needs to be said. And don't lose yourself out there.

RIP-EL NERVOS, AGES LD

&

FREE PABLO:cool:

hey nuks and brol...and anyone else . here is some TRUE FACTS about your boy abbah aunk aka loves tko that u may not know...

6 months ago he worked at dairy queen,2 years ago he worked at mcdonalds and gave....GAVE paint to guer weekly as a toy bitch tax. he got car jacked on gravois and cried like a bitch, he's nevr even met the leader of tko, he sends money orders to jel tko. :lol:

he used to rack carts ....CARTS... of shit for obces...FREE OF CHARGE.. he has LD tattoooed on him twice! lol.....

he lives in a 1 bedroom apartment with 4 people! yet claims to b a hustler...

?!?@?#?

oh and he and boke ran from gue at cass.

nuff said.

That's the shit I'm meaning by losing yourself to the bull shit!:nope: