Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
No side busting. He's friends with Ame. Wanted to start writing, letting him figure shit out on his own. blah blah.

then y did silence cover up all the ames on the construction trailers at 270 and elizabeth?but it was orignally taken by the guy who only writes those faces...

if u geniuses havent noticed there arent any more divers left...but yeah if u ask me the whole DMV crew kinda got punked by these new T2 cats...i heard they couldnt keep up and were sick of buying paint and are scared of getting in trouble cuz they got hemmed up with something else and one of them moved to chi town and the horse guy is always broke and high soo he dont 4 real paint anymore..

ya exactly dmv cant hang with shit...obces wont even claim em anymore because there gettin taken out by t2 thats been paintin half the time they have.everyone keeps hatin on me the only reason these shitty nuks' are gettin posted is cause i only been painting for like 4 months now so ya all my shit from when i just started is still running and ppl keep posting that to hate.im not worried bout it though...

toyz to kingz boi...! the dmv crew kinda got punked by these new toys2s??? nooooo not at all they just dont give a fuck about you. haha obc was never dmv- you dont know shit. learn up your history 1st- you dont even know whats going on in your own city. buyin paint??... what?! those spots you have... all of them, will be the rightful owners again. (tip- find your own spots, you dont have any original spots unless poppa salty takes you to em.) yeah only 1 or 2 people live in st louis now but all the ones that dont always come back and hold it down... no one has cared to compete w/ you. and all horse does is binge, count money, and paint. the only thing we stopped doing was paitning over you the same night and having you fix it a few days later so what we did was slow down on painting by loves house aka the bomb shelter aka the t2 substation and by the way love is really only t2... he's PRETEND tko just like you. if that. and for you two confused mother fuckers- think about whats going on, you are covering the people that made t2 in stl you are covering our spots catching a little attention off a crew, that got hot because of us-we are the only reason anyone knows who you are, good thing you suck.. really really bad and no one is confused about that besides the 7th/8th graders nuks hangs out with... are you gunna be a preist nuks?

you fools are too stupid to get out of rabbits car and meet the mother fuckers piecing that are in your crew, at the time. you were to stupid to try to meet up w/ the us and try to get better and down with the mother fuckers in the crew. you chose to have two seperate crews of t2, why? because youre retarded. you mother fuckers said youre not painting because its winter!!!!! haaaaaaaaa you toy pussy piece of shit!!!!! haaaa! i know where you got that idea... love, he was on a 3 year winter break. he let you think it was ok to not paint and pretend to be a writer. he started getting up at the same time as you.

that fool let you fools do the worst tko roller ever... unless he did it.

he was down w/ the st louis graf writers, LD, but he never really painted until he got the boot this year. love didnt paint until he had underaged retard mindless bitches to do whatever he or his uncle boke say. you guys know boke. thats all you have going for you, but it kinda takes away from it because that means boke knows you.