Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i guess sico doesnt respect erupto or vatoe or anything else hes fucked up. by the way sico youve killed hoax. what prevoked you to go over everything at the hoax yard?? that old school vatoe? the erupto? the list goes on. Im just a lil fuckin kid and I know better than to do some stupid shit like that. why wont you go over kyt? but you will go over anything ld or t2? when theyre the ones that keep shit fresh around here(unlike you).I was on the metrolink with my girlfriend and she saw a sico and said i dont like that. dont get me wrong kyt is badass but why would you respect them and not st.louis crews??st.louis doesnt need a Cap haha

p.s

does anyone have pictures of the vanderventer wall off the tracks?

i guess sico doesnt respect erupto or vatoe or anything else hes fucked up. by the way sico youve killed hoax. what prevoked you to go over everything at the hoax yard?? that old school vatoe? the erupto? the list goes on. Im just a lil fuckin kid and I know better than to do some stupid shit like that. why wont you go over kyt? but you will go over anything ld or t2? when theyre the ones that keep shit fresh around here(unlike you).I was on the metrolink with my girlfriend and she saw a sico and said i dont like that. dont get me wrong kyt is badass but why would you respect them and not st.louis crews??st.louis doesnt need a Cap haha

p.s

does anyone have pictures of the vanderventer wall off the tracks?

if you dont like hoax yard then get out and drop some burrners or something.shut the fuck up stop bitchin on the internet. all of youz shits have your head up hoax ass. go start your own shit stop jockin ld. you know better then to go over that shit.... or you dont have the balls... and anyways what are you gonna do about it.

NO never would me or beas for that matter cap a hoax or a hence. we might have beef with the people from ld and kc that jumped our homiee mung but hoax wasnt even ld.

i have nothin but respect for hoax and wouldnt even think about going over any of his shit.

don't forget what you've said in the past fool. your a toy, always will be, and no one will ever respect you but your own fake ass crew. weed isn;t a drug but meth is and your auntie, and mom, and beas's girl keep my pocket full of cash.

don't forget what you've said in the past fool. your a toy, always will be, and no one will ever respect you but your own fake ass crew. weed isn;t a drug but meth is and your auntie, and mom, and beas's girl keep my pocket full of cash.

sic needs a wake up call. ring ring...... yo funna die bitch

why don't you little girls talk on the private messages? the world doesn't revolve around you...if you don't like each other, fine...but respect the rest of us that look at 12 oz.

this is a graffiti forum not a catfight forum...regardless of how well known you are..if its personal beef, keep it personal...graffiti beef, show pictures...simple as that.

here's a new kid that's been puttin' in lots of work lately in our deserted COMO..

DSCN4786.jpg

DSCN4788.jpg

DSCN4790.jpg

*and by the way, if anybody feels like talking shit to me...I won't even bother reading what you're gonna say or reply, I'm just giving you women a heads up.

why don't you little girls talk on the private messages? the world doesn't revolve around you...if you don't like each other, fine...but respect the rest of us that look at 12 oz.

this is a graffiti forum not a catfight forum...regardless of how well known you are..if its personal beef, keep it personal...graffiti beef, show pictures...simple as that.

here's a new kid that's been puttin' in lots of work lately in our deserted COMO..

DSCN4786.jpg

DSCN4788.jpg

DSCN4790.jpg

*and by the way, if anybody feels like talking shit to me...I won't even bother reading what you're gonna say or reply, I'm just giving you women a heads up.

word up, bump Como, bump Lilo and Fula