The New Hawaii Thread

anonymity1

Originally posted by royaloner@Feb 5 2005, 10:19 AM

can sum1 pm me with location of that tunnel

i wanna go take flikz

can someone give me free hand outs? do shut the fuck up, no one on here is going to do shit for a naggy lil kid with an additude. go make something for yourself and stop trying to be a part of some sort of 'scene'. just because you can post on here or pick up a can of paint doesnt mean anything. your not even a writer yet. all you do is post on here and irratate. why hsould anyone do anything for you?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest platapie

i know the girl in that frsh and fresco picture up there. so random

albatros balls

dope post anonymous one. Thanks.

I still think Katch's wall work is way better than his gallery paintings. Some of the gallery work feel a little stiff.

That "Guess Who's Back" Rat is pure heat and a classic. Those trains are amazing! I wish some of them were better shots and angles. If anyone got any please post.

Originally posted by MuthaMolesta+Feb 5 2005, 11:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MuthaMolesta - Feb 5 2005, 11:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fighter.pilot.@Feb 5 2005, 11:17 PM

How do I find a place to paint these days, on oahu?  Some place where you could just chill and paint.. please Help.  Can anyone help???

try your backyard or that shitty wall on the shed in the back of your grandma's house.

[/b]

good idea! but i got no shed or backyard.

Originally posted by fighter.pilot.+Feb 5 2005, 11:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fighter.pilot. - Feb 5 2005, 11:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MuthaMolesta@Feb 5 2005, 11:23 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-fighter.pilot.@Feb 5 2005, 11:17 PM

How do I find a place to paint these days, on oahu?  Some place where you could just chill and paint.. please Help.  Can anyone help???

try your backyard or that shitty wall on the shed in the back of your grandma's house.

[/b]

try your Uncle Mano's house... that shitty rig he get on the side of the house is good to paint on.

Originally posted by MuthaMolesta+Feb 5 2005, 11:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MuthaMolesta - Feb 5 2005, 11:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by fighter.pilot.@Feb 5 2005, 11:28 PM

Originally posted by MuthaMolesta@Feb 5 2005, 11:23 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-fighter.pilot.@Feb 5 2005, 11:17 PM

try your Uncle Mano's house... that shitty rig he get on the side of the house is good to paint on.

[/b]

Thanks for the help bra'

Originally posted by fighter.pilot.@Feb 6 2005, 12:17 AM

How do I find a place to paint these days, on oahu? Some place where you could just chill and paint.. please Help. Can anyone help???

i'm tellin ya.. the star freaking market!! heheh soooorrrryyyy. i'm still remembering the place like You told me to.. just like the internationalists brah.. :(

p.s. did you ever get that pokey booger out? ahahahhaa