The New Hawaii Thread

anonymity1

Guest willy.wonka

i wish i could show you my first bombs.. i used to hit up rewn and my first actual toos up was about 6ft high and at least 10ft across..believe me..that ws in no ditch. oops, im sorry my first actualy bomb was a "crazy-8-" i put a skull in for the A. i then did a rooftop at my school that faced the highway..runnin around the bay...experiencing the thing. its the same when i go back.. bomb the bay or where i go..like that illegal daytime we did in pheonix..cars honkin at us while we painted a building around the town..that was crazy..cops pulled up and we lied to them tellign them we have permission. we got away with it.

hawaii is too small..oahu is too small for ME to bomb. its like being in a room with five people and someone farts.. youre gonna know who it is. people i dont even know; know who i am and what i do. as for the newspapers saying that they know who somebody is and where thier parents work should tell you something..they talk about soo much stuff thats going on. its pretty funny...i would love to read up on some police files.

im almost 30... what do you want me to do?? some freeway signs? go into town where there are cameras everywhere and do some tossups? i'll stick to tagging...

i think i busted on the 808giants balls more than any of thier rivals.. syze thought quest was talkin shit, but it was me.."syze doesnt matter"

kraze actually got off his ass and did a pretty sick bomb. i didnt like them cause they wouldnt let anybody paint on that wall...and that was pretty much the reason why a lot of people didnt like them. we loved thier work, but we didnt like that additude. which i find a ittle ironic with myslef when it comes to you guys. i dont give a fuck though...its funny, but you should ask some of these kids who's giving them pointers asking them to come and paint when they can and hyping them up to be great instead of plastic/bogus.

and how can i not list people in oahu clan...they are umm..kind of the best on the island. i named some af..those that have been around for a while and seems like they're gonna stay in and make a real contribution to what ever it is we're doing.

i look at the graff scene these days the same way i look at that movie, ' YOU GOT SERVED', its sad, but if you've been around, you'll see the cycle of graff in hawaii. it takes a while, but its gonna be around again.

well, time to go see some strippers.....i hope i dont see any butt ones

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest willy.wonka

you've got to understand... this is geces while he was in HIGHSHOOL...whats going on these days?

Originally posted by willy.wonka@Feb 4 2005, 04:04 AM

woah woah!!

geces_stokers.jpg

geces_stokers1.jpg

geces-makakilo.jpg

geces1.jpg

geces.jpg

mitergeces.jpg

judah'geces'one

de'k

stokah boys'

oahu boys

abombingnation

dis

Guest platapie

thsi is so pointless. if it aint your way you cant except it and tehn resort to sayign yoru old school. i dont think anyone cares whos old school and who isnt. whatevers maybe ill see you at femme nu tongiht thats where ill be.

Originally posted by platapie@Feb 7 2005, 07:57 PM

the hit and run stuff is what im ehre to see. i can go look in the other threads if iw anna see some dope pieces i wanna se bombign please.

faggot

what a nice note to end your statement with..

..suits you well ya fucking fag.

Guest willy.wonka

plats.. you get mad at everything i say... i wasnt trying to accept anything... i just read what you wrote and put my opinion to it.

i gave you the reason why I dont bomb and you get mad... if i went to oil painting instead of graphic arts, that woulda helped me out so much more with graff.. so why not talk to these people about it?

why are you getting mad at the things i say? or do you like to debate as well? its like i told you the other night.. for some stupid reason, ther is always beef on the internet/graff scene, when it could be so much better for all of us if we didnt.

im not oldschool, but im getting there..i've been around way before you have and i've seen all of THIS before. all this beef shit..talk smack on the internet yada yada... this shit happens everywhere... maybe thats what a vanity crime does to the mass of ego-maniacs whom think they're better than everybody.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by Funky.Fresh@Feb 8 2005, 08:41 AM

platapussy..

ya douche bag.. go clean your fucking mom out. [pau]

i liek your hip play on words. im wearign a pink shirt also why don tyou tease that? :love2:

Originally posted by platapie@Feb 8 2005, 01:59 AM

thats bullshit if its so easy and whatevers why dont you do it?

i liek seeign pieces but i mean you can piece up a spot and spend horus and shit and ill say its dope i liek mosta teh stuff you gusy do but sayign that you use to be killing and shti is a false fact caus eyou were never crushin liek doign all kinda crazy bombing and whatnots. fact of the matter is i fell off but im tryign to get back into it.

as for too much heat- what do you think graff is? its illegal theres gonna be heat buddy im sorry. if you wanan just paint pieces and stay in ditches and do legals thats fine i liek seeing soem pieces but dotn force yoru ways on these kids here. hawaii needs a good boming scene and peopel need to learn so keep rocking you shit kids.

the thing is GRAFFITI to you is pieceing and admireing you and yoru crews stuff. there are other opinons of what GRAFFIti is to them and to me its bomin and gettign up other wise you just look liek 808giants .they were gifted artist but no one respected them once they were just painting legals all the time.

basiclly im tryna say let tehm do there thing. and you do yours i mena its all painting. just because youve done things one way dosent mean its teh right way. there are diffrent ways to do things.

at least someone over here has half a brain only half cause this kid has some trouble spellin

Guest willy.wonka

oh.. and hide behind your name dopeboy.. you pretend to hate on hawaii, but you know whats going on now.. dont you. you aint shit but a little hater... one of my biggest fans..thanks for being there faggot

Guest willy.wonka

haha... i swear.. im in 3 dope fucking crews.. you expect me to listen to little kids?

ima quote Quest up on this one.. "my rivals back in the days all fell. my rivals today will fall as well"

Guest willy.wonka

sup man.. i find your shit all over this place.. i wanna come back soon.. people up in here can be fucking retards. im thinking of headed out to mid-cali if anything.

stay up satori.. hit me up sometime