The New Hawaii Thread

anonymity1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

v.jpg

vicious

atack.jpg

atacker

morel.jpg

moral

rejk.jpg

rejk

skullhair.jpg

nek

busu.jpg

busu

does anybody have flicks of those wheatpastings that nek was doing for ASK? that frankenstein one was the fresh shit.

"nah come on den bring it you faggets... my homies tag wat they want our bad for the old people but i neva tag it.. thats my freind but nah i jus like scrap you fuckas you think hard well bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anytime bu!!!jus us no weapons no cars no girls in tha way then we throw....

AND WAT THE FUCK DO BITCHES WRITE MUTHA FUKA??? you guys live right dea by 49rs..........."

HAHA. calling people out over the internet thats pretty gangster. if you was so hard why didnt you do anything when you had the chance.if we were to fight you probaly wont even show up. i garauntee it. and about not caring where you tag you should start caring you should have respect for your elders. you probaly wouldnt be down to scrap and about rules. wtf is that bring what you want you settle that shit straight up with your problem. dont be acting all hard to get cool points from all these others writers get that shit on your own(by graffing) not by calling people out so stfu and squash it.

Guest willy.wonka

GamelanDec52004001.jpg

bogie

GamelanDec52004010.jpg

adik

GamelanDec52004015.jpg

asen

GamelanDec52004003.jpg

beamr

i cant find the mean that went with this one

1way.jpg

quest

thats it for now... gonna smoke some weed with a brazilian girl...tah tah

Guest willy.wonka

damn.. with all the shit talk.. i was really beggining to believe that i never did put in work..

this was about a quarter of all the flicks i have.. if i find my cd's and somebody with a scanner.. i can show you some really old shit.

seare

GamelanDec52004017.jpg

Archived