The New Hawaii Thread

anonymity1

Originally posted by royaloner@Feb 2 2005, 09:12 PM

i just tellin u guys i havnt been on 12oz for a week

only my brother has been postin bullshit with my sn especially that ars stuff in the sig

i dont even remember makin a sig

i will be also be gettin flix up when my scanner works

sorry for da bullshit

yo u still are postinb bull shit and stop blamin shit on ur lil brother...dude u are the biggist fag-pop on diss thread and dont go and fuck up another thread stay out fag-sicle... :hatred:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh and this too...

Originally posted by seeking@Jan 31 2005, 11:42 AM

for about the 4th year in a row, hawaii is leading the country in the 'stupid motherfuckers that don't know how to act right' category. every day we get complaints about cats dropping information, acting retarded or just basically fucking up the thread with toy-ass bullshit. because we don't like having our forum represented like this any more than most of you like having your state represented like this, this shit is CLOSED.

I suggest someone start a new thread and transfer every worthwhile pic over to it asap, because 24 hours from now this one will be deleted and everything in it will be gone forever.

i also suggest that in the future, you all work a little harder to police your own scene. i've been to hawaii, everyone knows everyone. if you have a problem with someone on here, keep it in the street. if someone is talking shit, show up on their doorstep, don't whine about it on the internet. if you cant handle it that way, hit the 'warning' button and let us know about it and we'll remove them for you.

all e-beef does is make you all look foolish, and make cops jobs easier.

Originally posted by Yellow Feets@Feb 2 2005, 05:09 AM

That Above's War and Death one is fucking ill. Was that a one man production? By the looks of it, it probably was. Man... I'd kill if I did something like that and someone were to roll over it.

But yo, Hawaiians, is graffiti generally new over there? Not trying to start shit at all. Every place has its own history so it would be "neat" if one of the older heads can speak on shit. Looks like most (not all) picked up the can a couple of years ago...

peace

graff has probably been here about 31 years.

labia

yo roysaloner, why dont you rip out the hawaiian sovereignty shit....

think the white boys say shit just cause their white... :haha: :haha:

fuck if they didnt take over, shit.....we probably wouldnt have these

streets and ditches to be paintin....fuck like someone said....we would

be paintin with berries and red dirt mixtures...get reall...

Guest willy.wonka

yeah..that was a one man production..above visited the island for a while, but i have some flicks of his...will be posting lots of flicks soon. i took a lot of flicks off my computer at my moms place, but i'll see what i can do.

YO!!! havent been on here for a while now and GODDAM!!! yall are SAMSHIN it! i miss painting with all my homies out that way... no worries... i will be out there witchall again soon! catch some spots and go grine!!! hahahahaha... bogus, beamer, mean, melon, kat, quest, asen and rival... i will get at yall soon! yo MELON!!! hit me up again man... i never got to return your call fam... i will get at you soon. keep SMASHIN THAT ROCK YO!!!! love from san diego yall...

Originally posted by enemeydp@Feb 2 2005, 12:09 PM

nothing but bull shit on the last pages..... I'LL ADD SOME MORE..

TO THE FUCKING BITCHES THAT TRIED TO BANG US WITH THEA BLACK CRX , AND TOLD US NOT TO BOMB THEIR SO CALLED HOOD? YEAH MY HOMIES THREW THE FUCKING SHIT AT YOUR CAR!! AND THAT AINT YO HOOD EITHER BIOTCH, ITS PRETTY STUPID ACKIN LIKE PUNKS WEN YOU LIVE RIGHT THEA....ONE OF YO FRIENDS GOT A AVALANCHE, WHITE, WITH AN ARMORY STICKER ON THE BACK... IDUNNO WHAT YOU WAS THINKIN BUT YOU LUCKY YOU NEVA STEP OUT AND YOUR FRIEND DROVE OFF LIKE THE EIGHT 6 FROM AKIMA INITIAL D STYLE.... SO BRING IT ON... PM ME...

SORRY FOR THE BULLSHIT EVERY ONE....

yo,im new to this board and i dont want beef, but thats my boys and ill back them up. they told me that they just dont want you hitting up 49ers's area cause they feel bad seeing the old people scrubbing and painting that shit, so leave 49ers clean ite.and about its not his hood shit he lives there you dont even know how close to 49ers. so just keep it cool and forget it already

Archived