Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
IM A FAGGOT DJ FROM MANTECA WHO HELLA JOCKED BICS LIKE A YEAR AGO

NOW I MOVED TO SF

AND POST MY OWN SHIT......

SAD STORY.[/QUote]

jocked bics? haha your a fool for that one. bics cant paint or rap. ill burn you. you dont have the balls to say who you are. i hate faggots who jock but dont paint. take a hike with that shit blood, fools like you shouldnt pay attention to this game. if you aiint grabbing a can... shut the fuck up!:lol:

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

Graff is not about picturies on the internet, fuck. its about chance and observation. if you get to see it your lucky. and when your runnin your running not this fake internet runnin shit, posting your own flicks getting fame on the net. people like phunk are suckers wishing they had the balls to do this shit we do. despratly wishing to belong to a sub culture they admire but cought on to late in the game. now with this flicker shit and 12 oz it is an chance to lightweight be a part of the graff game and stay anonymous. that fool is outsider creating hundreds of files on writters all over the bay. The only reason he is making a book on graff is to gain notority and fame in a world which he will never really be a part of. There are good sides to all the documentatioin and bad sides, but this fool is getting out of hand. i wonder what he does for a living? where does he get all the time to flick shit out.... yup yup yup yup, i know he is not a cop. but im sure the police appreciate all the work he does for them. now you dont even need to leave your house to look at graff, just go online. great. that 2006 for you. whatever....

fuck you homie im up in the city i aint sayin my name

lets just say ill see you soon

you cant say your name cause your a bitch dawg. and i aiint your homie man. you always hate on foos on this site. your bitchmade. ive been building up alot of anger lately and wouldnt mind a good fist fight. you wanna test batiboi.....dont talk shit on this no more im done.

Graff is not about picturies on the internet, fuck. its about chance and observation. if you get to see it your lucky. and when your runnin your running not this fake internet runnin shit, posting your own flicks getting fame on the net. people like phunk are suckers wishing they had the balls to do this shit we do. despratly wishing to belong to a sub culture they admire but cought on to late in the game. now with this flicker shit and 12 oz it is an chance to lightweight be a part of the graff game and stay anonymous. that fool is outsider creating hundreds of files on writters all over the bay. The only reason he is making a book on graff is to gain notority and fame in a world which he will never really be a part of. There are good sides to all the documentatioin and bad sides, but this fool is getting out of hand. i wonder what he does for a living? where does he get all the time to flick shit out.... yup yup yup yup, i know he is not a cop. but im sure the police appreciate all the work he does for them. now you dont even need to leave your house to look at graff, just go online. great. that 2006 for you. whatever....

quit hating on phunk......this thread wouldnt even be considered if this fool didnt post flicks. why is everyone on thier RAG this month??????????

basically phunk posts flicks of shit he sees and likes around the city. how is that different from what anyone else does? would you rather him only post flicks of his and his homies shit like the rest of the motherfuckers on here? no one's pictures even compare in quaility. you're tripping

20 year vets are laughing - "let's keep it like a secret" put it all on blast let the strong survive, this is 2007 young dog - we're never going back to the easy 80s or the naive 90s...there are hundreds of Phunks all over the world blowin up graff - he's just one of the best and he's our local lens....I know a lot of heavy vet writers who love his work - keep it up phunk - the horse is out of the barn - ride it or get out of the way. Do good work for your own reasons, but nobody i know is in this game for the annonymity (?) of it.....face your need for attention, maybe your dad did a long piece when you were young, or your mom didnt want you, whatever drives you. me, us to do this, deal with it and be proud of your work.

-CA is dope im lovin the beef

-zues aj has no rooom to be talking shit

-ive always wondered what phunk does for a dayjob, of if he even has one. your probably a rich kid from alabama whos livin off a fat nest egg bank account and decided to hop on graffitis nuts? whatever, i dont care. all i know is that the adios black n white flick is ill and keep it up.

-as far as all you little niggers trying to holler peoples names from the old days, you forgot WEB. how the fuck can you forget WEB, that fucker had a candy ink ultra wide shot on every bus. i cant believe you forgot him

-theres so much shit talking i can post but my fingers are getting tired and my beers getting warm, so basically fuck all of you. enough of the philisophical selfpromotion gay bashing bullshit, enough of the hate on phunk and sestor, post some god damn flicks and have a nice cup of shut the fuck up, tenderloin style

SESTOR

NOTHING CAN JUSTIFY YOUR THROWIES

AND YOUR UGLY ASS PIECES.....

FAGGOT

SDFAGGOTS

you sound like what they call a gay homo. what the fuck does SD mean, you repping sunnydale or what? i dont like sestors style either, but i see his god damn throwies all over downtown. lets have a fight. douglass park tommorow afternoon at 430pm? ill be the gutter punk guy chillin in the slide smoking a crack pipe, bring video cameras and leave your guns at home

like it or not sesto gets down, if your talkin about him then hes obviously tickled you.

and phunks donatin his life to document SF graff the propper way is nothin you should be hatin on if you have love for this game...

and whats wrong with smokin crack in douglas park? hahaha.... rains gone and new shits poppin up all over, props to everyone back on it.

shit man nothings wrong with smokin crack in the park, but damn these soccer moms be hating. aint my fault ya kid cant handle the pipe, get them yupster juniors started early yadida? that way my dipset niggas can slang that shit quick and make money from preschool to grad school fuckin noe valley faggots

20 year vets are laughing - "let's keep it like a secret" put it all on blast let the strong survive, this is 2007 young dog - we're never going back to the easy 80s or the naive 90s...there are hundreds of Phunks all over the world blowin up graff - he's just one of the best and he's our local lens....I know a lot of heavy vet writers who love his work - keep it up phunk - the horse is out of the barn - ride it or get out of the way. Do good work for your own reasons, but nobody i know is in this game for the annonymity (?) of it.....face your need for attention, maybe your dad did a long piece when you were young, or your mom didnt want you, whatever drives you. me, us to do this, deal with it and be proud of your work.

100% agreed.

dgmr.