Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

keep rockin it

yeah but what ever man.. it will come around soone ror later and will have good flicks and not so much trash talk.. (once all the idiots leave and stop making new names and stuff)

ahah i Bet Phunk is like some 40 year old guy who walka around with his 800$ camera set and takes all the pics and gets paid big bucks for them!!!

Originally posted by Mistery@Jan 6 2006, 06:33 AM

keep rockin it

yeah but what ever man.. it will come around soone ror later and will have good flicks and not so much trash talk.. (once all the idiots leave and stop making new names and stuff)

ahah  i Bet Phunk is like some 40 year old guy who walka around with his 800$ camera set and takes all the pics and gets paid big bucks for them!!!

:confused2:

i'm not 40. you've got the value of my camera gear all wrong. i do take all my own pics.

i get paid nothing for this.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

god damn phunk you have these pics on lock. keepin this shit alive. bump for big mack atari and that Harsh old school style is the freshness

is aj takin all the good and already used names?

waaat are you trynna hate on the mob homie?

AJ MOBSF

AJ MOBSF

DIE

AJ MOBSF

DIE

ay quit hating, if you got a problem then say something, die don't say shit homie, so you got a problem with AJ?

Yes I am hatin on AJ. Yeah they now have atari(punk) and aera(old school).

but to actually use a name like CLOWN and not actually know who was and still is around and to think yall are mobbin.

you guys are doin the frisco standard. Starting out as bus hoppers then maybe you transfer to the streets then maybe one or two of you will actually keep it up and become someone.

i like the fact that yall are trying to come up as much as possible, but as toys yall should do your research. cheack out art crimes or look around at this site for names that you might want to use. you will get mad respect, if you still are confused pm me and we can kick some knowledge to each other. :burn:

Originally posted by smallpimpin@Jan 6 2006, 02:09 PM

tell me were u saw a aera aj ?cuz im pretty sure he aint riding with them .oh yeh and wen you said maybe one day if u keep it up youll become someone wut does that mean?

if i'm not mistaken, it was a couple of pages back. ill look for it and post it. when i said keep it up it means put in work and you become a known writer instead of getting known from just your crew . :yuck: