Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: don't call it frisco III

there was like 2 or 3 brand new screen names flooding the fucking old thread with bullshit. in an hour or two there was 6 pages with straight garbage all over it. no graff flicks, just snitchin and dick riding

oh i know WHY it closed tho i wanta know WHERE did it go?

love his shit

but what a dipshit to put himself on blast like that

I GAURANTEE you that this was revok's plan alllll along. You would seriously have to be mentally retarded to be that dumb to want to get wrapped like that..unless your as smart as Revok. Do you realize how much virtually free publicity he got???? He got a 15k fine that i'm positive he could give a fuck less about and a 9month suspsended sentence??? Thats nothing hahaha basically he can't paint in australia for two years..he's still got the rest of the world left to crush:lol:

Melbourne thinks they won, but all they did was give Revok all the fame and publicity he wanted. 15k will buy you like a bilboard for a month or whatever..instead Revok got worldwide news coverage..and who knows he might write it off as a tax expense haha.

nah you are wrong. LA could use that guilty plea to bag dude for shit he did a year ago. also.. when a sentence is suspended its not something that you get some sweet deal from the DA in advance. you sit there and sweat untill the last minute depending on the judge he woulda got nine months suspended OR nine months. im sure at this point hes rockin the angle that he only had to pay 15 K and gets a fair amount of publicity but i doubt anyone plans something like that

nah you are wrong. LA could use that guilty plea to bag dude for shit he did a year ago. also.. when a sentence is suspended its not something that you get some sweet deal from the DA in advance. you sit there and sweat untill the last minute depending on the judge he woulda got nine months suspended OR nine months. im sure at this point hes rockin the angle that he only had to pay 15 K and gets a fair amount of publicity but i doubt anyone plans something like that

who knows..with his lawyer and some good studying of the australian judicial system it could have been planned. But yeah and LA could use that...but still it's circumstantial cuz he never tweeted shit about bombing in LA..so they'd still have to have evidence.

who knows..with his lawyer and some good studying of the australian judicial system it could have been planned. But yeah and LA could use that...but still it's circumstantial cuz he never tweeted shit about bombing in LA..so they'd still have to have evidence.

you could have the best lawyer in the states and when they throw god knows how many felonies at you you still have to either fight it and recieve something you cant handle or cop a plea. im just sayin, they have says of stackin charges. i dont think anyone who thought this thru would do that on purpose. especially considering how dudes got mad publicity in the first place. (for instance).....