Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

serio this serio that...boohoo

i know theres shit outside of the bay, but if you come to the bay and paint wait for us to see it in the streets instead of running onto 12oz to post it just so it looks like you get around. Wether you do or don't, or wether your up or not its whack. Walls speak for themselves making this thread and forum and everything posted within irrelevant. Especially opinions.

just cause you've done 2 throw ups dont mean you can hate on fools that are really crackin out good and saucy shit

dont hate...congratulate

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you fuckin pussies have no idea what it is like to deal with a red state mayor. everyone tries to hate on mayor newsom soooo hard. the guy runs a city where graffiti is easy as shit to get away with. weed is damn near legal. minimum wage is fuckin 10 bucks. what is everyone crying about???? lets chat about mayors where i am from that lock you up for two days for sagging your fucking pants.

You should move. Don't get your panties in a bunch over what we do. Lord knows we don't give a shit about where you live.

oreilly_u_mad1243621879.jpg

while cali is releasing inmates because overpopulation, and sentencing writers to community service and to paint murals for the city,

No they aren't. That option hasn't been made official yet. The decision has been appealed several times already as far as I know. And who the fuck is getting sentenced to paint murals for 594 violations? What? That's fucking news to me. They are steady throwing the book at writers in most all counties in Cali, Alameda being one of the worst. I know from experience.

say that to some real southern blood and you'll get took the fuck out boy. you west coast babies don't know what the fucks up.

You know you jock this thread so hard. Wishin' you were here ass nigga.

umad.jpg

Dude's an old school Boston head..

He's paid his dues.

What?

I've actually come to like serio's work but...

"Old school"? LOL.

Dude wasn't up in boston at all before like 2005.

I guess paying dues gets quicker and easier with each generation.

No disrespect to serio though.

I doubt he would have said the same about himself.

OFF THE DICK........

...are you referring to the above comment on old frisco stuff?..if so, whats the problem with shouting out something thats classic?....there is a point to where when you "jock" someone, it gets out of hand, but one side comment of appreciation and you get all CAPS-LOCK happy? calm down kids, and appreciate the pictures. And on a side note...some of the people pictured in this thing deserve to have their nuts get some "hang-time", they've been going harder and painting before you where chillin in your daddy's nut sack.