Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
HAHAHA NIGGA DAT TATTOO IS LIKE SWERVS GRAFF BUSTED

see i refrain from talking or typing on here for at least a few months i do check it from now and again when i have computer access but its guys like you that make me speak out first of swrv dusts more cans in a week then you do all year he might not have a style you like but he puts in so much work and in my opinioin is sick because he has his own style i have the pleasure of being his friend and he lives the grafflife doesnt pay for shit savage as fuck would put the beat on you if you wernt to scared to state your name and get this one guys doesnt go on 12oz so keep ur hating on the d.l. like your sexual preference because we dont care Y.

i saw sestor and pemex up on the upperplayground website and a bunch of new jade stuff from new york...i guess their putting graffiti photos up on their blog now too. some guy called mr. perfect, any idea who that is?

love the attention you guys are giving me by the way im known through out all of 12oz wether its shuting down the san josay thread or being a complete idiot i still get the attention i would like to thank all my haterss

hahah im known throughout all of 12oz

u aint got haters cuz no one really cares ur just a dork

and remio is not biting anyone hes got more style than most writers put together

i saw sestor and pemex up on the upperplayground website and a bunch of new jade stuff from new york...i guess their putting graffiti photos up on their blog now too. some guy called mr. perfect, any idea who that is?

yeah i saw the pics on upper playground jade is a beast .

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

i heard sickboy got aids from fucking gay guys in ny.....the guy seems like a meth addict trying to get "attention" over respect......well figures because no one respects faggots and queers...sb met shak at STUD thats why they have that gay boy graff style....sickkkkkkkkkkk boy likes boys......

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

funny how shak posts flicks of bitten throw ups over BURNERS.....must take him 10 hours to attempt a peice.....any style in particular your trying to copy next?....did you make sure to rack tracing paper so you can copy 4 different letters just photoshop stitch and print....trace your letters and copy colors from the bay area graffiti book....sorry excuse to get credit.....shit does not impress your local toy....biters think they can get credit off true school heads......its like a blunt wrap compared to a swisher.....looks the same..color is the same...just doesnt have that same quality and taste....generic....wind up toy.