Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

OAKLAND, Calif.—The lawyer for a former BART police officer accused of murdering an unarmed man on New Year's Day is once again asking for the Alameda County district attorney to be disqualified from the case.

Two days after his original request was rejected by the attorney general's office, attorney Michael Rains filed a new motion Wednesday.

Rains argues that District Attorney Tom Orloff violated Johannes Mehserle's rights when police tried questioning Mehserle without a lawyer following his Jan. 13 arrest in Nevada.

Senior Assistant Attorney General Gerald Engler wrote Monday that Orloff acted legally.

Mehserle has pleaded not guilty to murder charges.

Mehserle's preliminary hearing is scheduled to begin Monday.

we forget so quickly..

whens the next "protest"

hi guys! it's me again.... piledriver has been on the dc thread posting flix of his vacation, i'm real glad he has a social life outside of graf. so to fill you guys in, here's all his posts on the dc thread from yesterday. i'm sorry about the big SCARY text, but that seems to be his style when he's been outed... if anybody would like to pm me and tell who this person is, feel free... i'm really not a bad guy, i just don't like assholes...

you couldn't just let it go could you UltraKGB? Why do you feel the need to post on the SF thread about me?[/font][/b][/size][/size][/color]

I HOPE YOUR MOTHER CATCHES YOU READING THIS THREAD ULTRA[/font][/color][/size]28a19hc.jpg

2nbhglt.jpg

2vt353s.jpg

24pcsk0.jpg

2daev0g.jpg

ouwryo.jpg

2j4rfvp.jpg

wwj5go.jpg

122c9jq.jpg

106bkgm.jpg

2ic2tev.jpg

mcte87.jpg

2vt353s.jpg

24pcsk0.jpg

2daev0g.jpg

ouwryo.jpg

again, sorry. but, i don't like bammas talking shit about my city... if you want to talk shit keep it on your own thread... so everytime he posts there, i'll post it here so you can see what a shithead you have on your hands. peace...