Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Maca1@May 13 2005, 01:35 PM

whats the crews yall c the most in frisko????

i c

fn

aj

mr

bst

sfp

fn and aj are battling

no shit,, you don't say. I had no idea that they were at it. thanks foe the 411. So by the looks of it, the crews you named, I'd say...........your in high school, wear baggy ass pants, got a curfew........... :shook:

Wheres the fresh funky frisco Flicksssssssss.. Post some fucking flix!!!.....Post them flics!!!!!!!!!!!!!..Post some flicks if you got em.....Wheres the daily fix of fresh funky frisco flics?....So, I am gonna say another hundred times. Post those pics. More flics...post flics post flics post flics....Thizz till death where are the fliks?...Wheres the Frisco funky graffiti at? Post em if you got em....Go out there and take some fucking flicks

Like a fuken Crack head asking for change..Damn do you fuken work all day in the "office"..??...Do you even write?..Damn !! Blah Blah Blah...

Originally posted by alphredrock@May 12 2005, 08:02 PM

shut the fuck up and walk around! Instead of spending all your time on the internet just get outside instead of desperately waiting for the next batch of pictures. Do you seriously have no fucking life man? San Francisco is a small city, about as small as it gets, and you really dont have to go far to see good graff. So just shut up already.

Originally posted by ThomYorke+May 13 2005, 11:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ThomYorke - May 13 2005, 11:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-texass@May 13 2005, 11:13 AM

who buffed that plantrees/ tenfold production @ 18th and mission? up for less than 24 hours. too bad, i was feelin it.

Word Son, that shit was mad hot. Yo, any of you bushoppers happen to get a flick of that shiznit? :yuck:

[/b]

ahhhh... i was walking on 18th and mission and got to see plantrees and tenfold working on their production at like 4:30 in the afternoon. so tight. i went back today to take a picture of it and i saw that lame ass guy painting over it in white. why would they do that? the people at the store didnt seem to care at all on wednesday when they were painting, they were out there watching them. it all just sucks.

Originally posted by drunk penis+May 14 2005, 01:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (drunk penis - May 14 2005, 01:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ThomYorke@May 14 2005, 05:24 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-KRON KING@May 14 2005, 12:49 PM

got it in progess

buffinprogress.jpg

who was that crazy man?

looks like thom yorke around "the bends".

[/b]