Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by zombie303@May 11 2005, 10:02 PM

all things graffiti, photo, hip hop, gangstar, punk, metal, anti-government, urban, love, hate.. just pure grimey shizznitzz.

this will be a B&W xerox zine..

I want to make this street publication,

a release that comes out 4 times a

What is the point making a black and white zine when we have a full

color internet right here at our fingertips?

I mean thats cool and all that you're trying but isn't the idea of doing a zine that you're doing it yourself?

Go out and take your own photos. Or just be a punk and steal them from this site.

oh, and just to be a dick--- you said "shizznitzz" waaaaay too many times.

Skrew all you guys! Im a get a paper route and buy a damn scanner. And when I do your all gonna be sorry. You hear me your all gonna be sorry all of you :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: You basterds :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: assholes :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Originally posted by X THIZZ OR DIE X+May 12 2005, 06:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (X THIZZ OR DIE X - May 12 2005, 06:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KRON KING@May 12 2005, 07:02 PM

quoting yourself doesnt make you cool and stop asking for photos, please get up off your ass and take your own. stop begging man

shutup fool

[/b]

hush no one asked for your opinion

shut the fuck up and walk around! Instead of spending all your time on the internet just get outside instead of desperately waiting for the next batch of pictures. Do you seriously have no fucking life man? San Francisco is a small city, about as small as it gets, and you really dont have to go far to see good graff. So just shut up already.

Originally posted by KRON KING+May 12 2005, 08:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KRON KING - May 12 2005, 08:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by X THIZZ OR DIE X@May 12 2005, 06:30 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-KRON KING@May 12 2005, 07:02 PM

quoting yourself doesnt make you cool and stop asking for photos, please get up off your ass and take your own. stop begging man

shutup fool

[/b]

shutup faggot get back on yo boys dick

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :Nigga I will write post flix until I get carpaltunnel(?) I am just bored as fuck at work stuck in this office. Shit, you guys are trippin. I really do want to see some documentation :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: I also have started the thumbs up crew for the savs who post flixs. I can put u down with the back seat bombers if you post your action flics. :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by X THIZZ OR DIE X+May 12 2005, 08:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (X THIZZ OR DIE X - May 12 2005, 08:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by KRON KING@May 12 2005, 08:02 PM

Originally posted by X THIZZ OR DIE X@May 12 2005, 06:30 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-KRON KING@May 12 2005, 07:02 PM

shutup fool

shutup faggot get back on yo boys dick

[/b]

quit frontin