Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest petehamburgerbrains!

whoa!!! hold on a minute here. you mean Twist, Dug, Grey and Amaze are up in san francisco?? thats craaaazy.

Originally posted by notyourboy+May 14 2005, 05:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (notyourboy - May 14 2005, 05:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by notyourboy@May 14 2005, 02:28 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-fuck muni@May 14 2005, 02:04 PM

damn shut the fuck up already...nobody cares about your little funk with cleo...and the 14 does hit van ness as a cross street...get your shit straight you sound like a 14 year old

AND YOU WOULD BE 2 ME? IF YOU DONT KNOW THAT FOOL, THEN WHY YOU GETTIN IN THE MIX?

DONT KN0W HOW LONG U HAVE LIVED HERE, BUT ITS SOUTH VAN NESS WERE IT CROSSES, SO GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT BUSTA! :burn: :shook: :hatred: :clown2:

[/b]

i new some one would talk shit i now the 42 and 49 run up van ness i got hit on mission and south van ness in front of goodwill the 14 does run down mission right ? any ways ya i will stay back in the d.. in the meantime keep smokin your bo-bo,s on 16th and mision homeboy

Originally posted by sect ebc+May 15 2005, 05:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sect ebc - May 15 2005, 05:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by notyourboy@May 14 2005, 05:31 PM

damn shut the fuck up already...nobody cares about your little funk with cleo...and the 14 does hit van ness as a cross street...get your shit straight you sound like a 14 year old

AND YOU WOULD BE 2 ME? IF YOU DONT KNOW THAT FOOL, THEN WHY YOU GETTIN IN THE MIX?

DONT KN0W HOW LONG U HAVE LIVED HERE, BUT ITS SOUTH VAN NESS WERE IT CROSSES, SO GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT BUSTA! :burn: :shook: :hatred: :clown2:

i new some one would talk shit i now the 42 and 49 run up van ness i got hit on mission and south van ness in front of goodwill the 14 does run down mission right ? any ways ya i will stay back in the d.. in the meantime keep smokin your bo-bo,s on 16th and mision homeboy

[/b]

whats wrong wit 16 &mission, thats where i reside.

ull catch me around there almost everyday, too bad jew no no what i lookie lookie.

shout out to all the missionheads, the real heart of san fran, all you other niggaz is castro meat

Originally posted by sect ebc+May 15 2005, 02:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sect ebc - May 15 2005, 02:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

close..but its the 47 not the 42.

Originally posted by superfiend+May 15 2005, 06:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (superfiend - May 15 2005, 06:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by sect ebc@May 15 2005, 05:28 PM

whats wrong wit 16 &mission, thats where i reside.

ull catch me around there almost everyday, too bad jew no no what i lookie lookie.

shout out to all the missionheads, the real heart of san fran, all you other niggaz is castro meat

[/b]

aight ya i lived at the wonderful eula hotel on 16 back when i was a fuckin junkie fuck 16th i no there aint much dope there anymore but any way back to the detroit thread where we dont fuck wit castro meat

Originally posted by completionz+May 15 2005, 10:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (completionz - May 15 2005, 10:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by sect ebc@May 15 2005, 02:28 PM

[/b]

yo 2 years ago the 42 ran soma then came up and ran up van ness maybe it dont no more

Originally posted by sect ebc+May 16 2005, 03:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sect ebc - May 16 2005, 03:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by completionz@May 15 2005, 10:12 PM

Originally posted by sect ebc@May 15 2005, 02:28 PM

yo 2 years ago the 42 ran soma then came up and ran up van ness maybe it dont no more

[/b]

42 downtown loop got phased out like 5 years ago because there was already the 49 and 47. pretty pointless bus really. good riddance

Originally posted by symmetry+May 14 2005, 12:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (symmetry - May 14 2005, 12:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ThomYorke@May 13 2005, 11:02 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-texass@May 13 2005, 11:13 AM

who buffed that plantrees/ tenfold production @ 18th and mission? up for less than 24 hours. too bad, i was feelin it.

Word Son, that shit was mad hot. Yo, any of you bushoppers happen to get a flick of that shiznit? :yuck:

ahhhh... i was walking on 18th and mission and got to see plantrees and tenfold working on their production at like 4:30 in the afternoon. so tight. i went back today to take a picture of it and i saw that lame ass guy painting over it in white. why would they do that? the people at the store didnt seem to care at all on wednesday when they were painting, they were out there watching them. it all just sucks.

[/b]

ya i was watchin at the same time. trees had a respect art tag over the buff, and that got buffed the next day. the store owner said it's coming back. hopefully soon.

Originally posted by kyle+Apr 12 2005, 12:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kyle - Apr 12 2005, 12:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-X THIZZ OR DIE X@Apr 12 2005, 04:35 PM

Picture1777.jpg

i would fuckin rip those toys in half if i had painted that mural. people need to have some respect. i mean a few tags on it dont make much of a difference, but when your doing nasty throwups over peoples faces on a mural with underlying tones of unity and peace - thats when i think its gone too far. looks like a lot of people are gonna get their asses beat in the near future.

[/b]

YEAH! UNITY AND PEACE RULE! SOMEONE SHOULD FUCK YOU UP, YOU WHINEY LITTLE GIRL. GO SMOKE SOME MORE WEED YOU HIPPIE FAGGOT.

Originally posted by homefree@May 16 2005, 11:33 AM

not to but in on anybody's conversation i was just wondering if anyone knew of any good skate parks near fishermans wharf

ill in sf for the fist time soon.

alot of people skate "the island" its on embarcadero by the ferry bldng.(illegal)

theres 3rd st & Army st which is a pretty nice flat ground with some ledges (legal)

youll probably see all the market st spots

theres a pretty sick school called "wallenberg"? i think its in the sunset some where.

have fun.