Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cHiCo@Feb 6 2005, 07:51 PM

DAMN THESE R FAT!

at the same spot of those bigass ynot pieces there was a cheph blockbuster on some roof looking down on the spot and the shit was raw ynot hit that spot with like a shopping cart full of cans he asked me for a rusto fat one secon and i turn around and he finishes that black and white one and rocks another fill in like 20 minutes

I LOVE CAP IN THAT MOVIE. THAT'S SOME FUNNY SHIT ..."MORE, IT'S ALL ABOUT MORE". THEN ALL THOSE LITTLE KIDS LIKE "CAP'S UH BITCH"... CAP DISSIN EVERYONE LOOKING LIKE SOME NEO NAZI HICK.HILARIOUS.CAP IS SICK. WHY THE FUCK IS HE HITTING UP WACK ASS MSK? CAP'S THROW UPS ALONE ARE A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN ANYTHING THAT WHOLE CREW COULD EVER THINK TO DO. CAP MUST BE ABOUT 50 YEARS OLD OR EVEN OLDER. HILARIOUS :bawling: :beat: :evil: :cry2: :huh2: :bawling: :biglaugh: :mad2: :evil: :ballcap:

and he still has not style like 20 years later?? thats horrible... CAP ...msk?>>><???? the greatest known to diss the best...

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Feb 6 2005, 08:57 PM

post-41942-1107744059.jpg

hackedadek.jpg

Now correct me if im wrong,

But did AJ hack out ADEK? The line across ADEK looks similar to the baby blue roller outline on the AJ blockbuster and i think theyre in the same vicinity. Then again it might not be, its just something i noticed...

nah that was probably gayass putz buffin squad

I LOVE CAP IN THAT MOVIE. THAT'S SOME FUNNY SHIT ..."MORE, IT'S ALL ABOUT MORE". THEN ALL THOSE LITTLE KIDS LIKE "CAP'S UH BITCH"... CAP DISSIN EVERYONE LOOKING LIKE SOME NEO NAZI HICK.HILARIOUS.CAP IS SICK. WHY THE FUCK IS HE HITTING UP WACK ASS MSK? CAP'S THROW UPS ALONE ARE A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN ANYTHING THAT WHOLE CREW COULD EVER THINK TO DO. CAP MUST BE ABOUT 50 YEARS OLD OR EVEN OLDER. HILARIOUS :bawling: :beat: :evil: :cry2: :huh2: :bawling: :biglaugh: :mad2: :evil: :ballcap:

MSK ARENT THE BEST. THEY FUCKIN SUCK. I WISH THEY'D TAKE THOSE STYLES OUT OF THE CITY.JOCK PRETENTIOUS PIECES SUCK. KUTS IS TIGHT. SO IS ALL THE GRAFFITI ON 24TH STREET RIGHT NOW. ONE LINER TAGS ARE THE SHIT.

and he still has not style like 20 years later?? thats horrible... CAP ...msk?>>><???? the greatest known to diss the best...

CAP IS A FUCKING BOMBER. EVERYONE KNOWS THROW UPS ARE THE SHIT.CAPS THROW UPS ARE SOME OF THE BEST EVER. FUCK PIECES.