Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

on another note... there is a new vigilante dude out there that i have been seeing... i approached him and he started muttering about "all the colored kids writing on buildings and making property values go down."

i couldn't have laughed harder.

on another note... there is a new vigilante dude out there that i have been seeing... i approached him and he started muttering about "all the colored kids writing on buildings and making property values go down."

i couldn't have laughed harder.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

AND BUMP SWRV. NOT ONLY CRUSHIN SF BUT OAKLAND,THE 880,and beyond

mma bro

6033725240_982d139935_z.jpg

You know what your guys problem is?*** You wanna be dan plasma, You'd like to have his clothes, you'd like to take his money and get in his big car,*** You'd like to have some of those pretty women he's got especially that pretty white one that's hes holding left in his left arm.*** I bet you lames have a problem with women, dont you guys?,*** And in fact... *** you'd even like to look like dan plasma!