Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^ummm maybe cus hes a mma fighter and he would beat the fuk outtta almost evryone disssing him...most the toys dissing him jus sum bandwagon faggots anyways

obviously he aint scared he goes bak the nxt day evrytime to fix his shit ..

but shit if u guys wana waste ur paint and time on him GO AHEAD

U aaaaallll need to get ur fukin story straight....he's a snitch cus web sum real ass niggas rolled up on em he fucking jumps in his zip car and begs a murhafucker to work shot out.and calls the police on people who threaten him...San quinntinn isn't for me for sum Ol.WANNa be MMA fiter ..that's a washed up STREEt ARTIST...fool don't fire shot but his own line work..if he wuld man up n go to the alley he gladly get scraped tough.but this fukin bitch is using the fact that he has permission for the mural and therefor the police will come to help your tough guy friends...fool won't b soon much more..isn't his shot straight trampled on everywher.???exactly..mark knows..also y waste paint painting his. Whack Legals cus in time were Gina take em...all comedy

^^^ummm maybe cus hes a mma fighter and he would beat the fuk outtta almost evryone disssing him...most the toys dissing him jus sum bandwagon faggots anyways

obviously he aint scared he goes bak the nxt day evrytime to fix his shit ..

but shit if u guys wana waste ur paint and time on him GO AHEAD

shut up plasma.

Here's how Lush feels about Dan Plasma...

6023655451_e97a04ede5_b.jpg

Lush Is Played Out Like Plasma

is this the same fool from australia? theres someone in australia thats like excatly the same.

cant figure out how to get pics from flickr to 12oz? can someone help me, i havent done it in so long. but i got hella pics to post