Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
how can all you people be so fake and divisive. we all (more or less) feel the same shit and have the same stupid issues that makes us wanna go write on shit and risk hella shit over this dope ass fucking culture.

i fuck with the natives and the outtatowners and the toys and the respected niggas and the bushoppers and the street art people and the bombers and the legal piecers and the young niggas coming up and the og's that came before and the hood niggas and the punk rockers and whoever dont feel it can get pistolwhipped with this brand new .45

show respect and you get respect didnt yall learn this shit as little kids. judge each other as humans not graff writers.get over your egos

i say we all click up and form a giant ass mob, destroy the fucking city like its never been destroyed, get hella sauced/fucking wasted, and overthrow capitalism.whos down lets mob the FUCK UP haha yeeeeee

know your real enemy.

KopsHateYou.

while you seem to have a good attitude, i want to point out that most of us dont write to make friends or connect with ppl, be they 'humans' or just plain graff writers. most of the people involved in this culture, i dont want nothin to do with. because theyre losers. being fuckin losers is a big reason why they write. a big reason i started writing was b/c i was a loser with no other way to feel cool or express myself. 95% of the graffiti community are derelicts, plain and simple.

and you wouldnt use your gun, even if it was snubnosed ladiespurse 25cal instead of a 45, so stop trying to act cool talking about it on an internet forum. and btw, capitalism is actually pretty sweet. just a little pot stirring for you...

while you seem to have a good attitude, i want to point out that most of us dont write to make friends or connect with ppl, be they 'humans' or just plain graff writers. most of the people involved in this culture, i dont want nothin to do with. because theyre losers. being fuckin losers is a big reason why they write. a big reason i started writing was b/c i was a loser with no other way to feel cool or express myself. 95% of the graffiti community are derelicts, plain and simple.

and you wouldnt use your gun, even if it was snubnosed ladiespurse 25cal instead of a 45, so stop trying to act cool talking about it on an internet forum. and btw, capitalism is actually pretty sweet. just a little pot stirring for you...

lol

Ditto.

I started when I was 12....because I saw it and wanted to do it. Now I'm just addicted. And I like my handstyle, so I feel it should be seen. But yeah, a lot of these graff writers are retarded. But there's a lot of cool niggas too. But most nigs involved with graff are criminals in some other way than just graff. It's fuked. But yeah, fuk it nigs gotta keep it alive.

It's fukd too because like myself it becomes a thing where you have to choose or just be super on point and try to be mega careful so you don't risk ya job or school or whatever could bring you a better life than just hangin in the street bombin and then your 40 and everyone just passed you by.......

Gotta b smart and try to make the rite decisions........it's hard though. I can say I've passed my 20's and imma little older but I can't stop....

lol

Ditto.

I started when I was 12....because I saw it and wanted to do it. Now I'm just addicted. And I like my handstyle, so I feel it should be seen. But yeah, a lot of these graff writers are retarded. But there's a lot of cool niggas too. But most nigs involved with graff are criminals in some other way than just graff. It's fuked. But yeah, fuk it nigs gotta keep it alive.

you seriously dont sound like you made it past your twenties. id say 15 16 tops.