Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
SAN FAGGOTSCO

on sum real shit, not tryna internet thug, everyone knows sf aint just gays, or suckas..

if u went up to any1 outside of da graff scene, which now happens to be mostly hipsters, yuppies and suckas (and ironically, most of those new weak ass people in da 'scene' are outtatowners), to any really working class person from the hood (watever parts of da hood areas in da city dat havent been gentrified by hipster yuppie outtatowners), to some REAL sf natives, especially any of ma niggas in da hood dat dont even give a fuck about graffiti (or even know anythin about it), you would get ur shit cracked, or possibly killed for disrespectin..

i know yall know 13 year olds carry 9s, 45's..visitacion valley young niggas even have ak's..niggas r gettin jumped in at 9, 10 years old, and aint scared to throw ones with some "graffiti artists"..

on sum real shit, I know u know this..every1 knows this..go to some young niggas and say that shit..go to some normal, poor san francisco native citizens n say dat shit..u really wont..

i love graffiti, the art, the bombing, but its weak how since graffiti is anonymous, some of da most genuinely cowardly upper-middle class people can act hella hard, talk hella shit, and get away with it..and theres nothin we can really do except hope they man up one day, walk on ur block, face 2 face, n say "wuss good, i write such n such, fuck ur city, lets chunks em" so u can rip their fuckin faces off..but it wont happen..we just gotta ignore it..

i dont even know y im wastin my time with anonymous suckas anyways..say watever clever/funny/coward shit u want (or post up some retarded flick with some stupid ass heading trying to clown niggas), im not gonna respond..yall know this shit is true..

im not even gonna respond to these niggas, just wanted to state sum facts, so mods, dont worry, i aint starting some new internet drama..my bad for no flicks, i literally dont have any..no need to delete..im just trying to defend my city one time..deuces