Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
...are you referring to the above comment on old frisco stuff?..if so, whats the problem with shouting out something thats classic?....there is a point to where when you "jock" someone, it gets out of hand, but one side comment of appreciation and you get all CAPS-LOCK happy? calm down kids, and appreciate the pictures. And on a side note...some of the people pictured in this thing deserve to have their nuts get some "hang-time", they've been going harder and painting before you where chillin in your daddy's nut sack.

this sounds like a david lynch movie

too damn funky and armob

oldschool frisco

i also spy my fav crew. GMP. those dudes kept me hitting panels with one eye open.

also an SA1 tag. he ran the piers and masonics. and old sect who ran masonics and went on to bigger transit. i think that's what's cut off on the right.

do i see and ark also? those were the days.. id kill to see PDS1, form, poketerrorism one flows and under fades.. dap took over where arm left off.. mand i mss ibc, thk, kmf.. ives shelt, cover..

what about delf> fmk? five musty kambodians? haha! y'all got no idea. thinking these legal sell outs are kings.

black pe was a savage too with those thomas paines tags in uptown. mod/sab/atr/mvk, oh us was around back then too. btm as well. i remember orfn hitting masonics the first time.. "like woves decending on sheep" he said. reverse rock metallica on his walkman so loud i swore it was a boom box.

fucking shame kids these days. everyone wants to be JA.

• Like 1

too damn funky and armob

oldschool frisco

Always Rockin Muni.... These kids had muni on lock back in the days, not one muni bus without an Arm tag on it. I used to love the Armmmmmmmmmmmmmm and the M's got bigger all the way down the side of the bus... agghhhhhh the memories!!!!

Always Rockin Muni.... These kids had muni on lock back in the days, not one muni bus without an Arm tag on it. I used to love the Armmmmmmmmmmmmmm and the M's got bigger all the way down the side of the bus... agghhhhhh the memories!!!!

for all the talk about the old-school and bushopper hands and whatnot, nobody ever mentions the late-80s trend of letters going small to large. I commend you, sir.

hahaha yall some pathetic ass motherfuckers, you actually think thats my sister? i had 8 pms of niggas trying to be cool asking what i write and if im from sf and shit... shes not my sisters, shes someones sister, someones daughter and im sure there proud as hell of he new found fame on 12

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

You just murdered the thread!!! Clockwork was the smallest of the legal spots to paint but had some real heat!!! The funny thing is this was done before 90% of the people that post in this thread were born!!! Nice flick homie!!

And nice old Muni shots George... Those were the days, I remember just walking into the yard by pier 39 and just molesting those buses. Anyone here remember Prod DF? That dude had the front of just about every fucking bus, that guy was an animal!!! I only wish I took more flicks back then there was so much dope shit!!!