Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hahaha yall some pathetic ass motherfuckers, you actually think thats my sister? i had 8 pms of niggas trying to be cool asking what i write and if im from sf and shit... shes not my sisters, shes someones sister, someones daughter and im sure there proud as hell of he new found fame on 12

hahahahahahahaha wow.

fuck that piece of shit

you fuckin pussies have no idea what it is like to deal with a red state mayor. everyone tries to hate on mayor newsom soooo hard. the guy runs a city where graffiti is easy as shit to get away with. weed is damn near legal. minimum wage is fuckin 10 bucks. what is everyone crying about???? lets chat about mayors where i am from that lock you up for two days for sagging your fucking pants.

you fuckin pussies have no idea what it is like to deal with a red state mayor. everyone tries to hate on mayor newsom soooo hard. the guy runs a city where graffiti is easy as shit to get away with. weed is damn near legal. minimum wage is fuckin 10 bucks. what is everyone crying about???? lets chat about mayors where i am from that lock you up for two days for sagging your fucking pants.

fuck texas, and rednecks shouldnt be saggin in them tight ass wranglers anyways...fuckin hics fuckin their cousins and neices.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

jkob got a point.

some places implement the death penalty for bullshit

being a minority, graff, or drugs are a hotbutton issue in like forty somethin states. while cali is releasing inmates because overpopulation, and sentencing writers to community service and to paint murals for the city, smokin weed because you got depression or some other made up bullshit, while ur gay uncle is open and tryin to get married, walkin around holdin hands downtown with ur other uncle. i mean shits all good. i can dig it. but cats are being nailed on crosses in other states for the shit you take for granted "homeslice"