Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

osamah bqm and safer htf got broke for there to ipods to fones to bags full of paint and 50 bucks a knife and there scooter at the sf zoo spot like a weak ago thanks for the black jack and the ipods got hella slaps!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha thats what those kids get for being a snitch and perpin htf:lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

most of yall talking shit would NEVER dare to say this to any of the people in person that your talking shit about. and thats a fact cus ive seen "youisgreen" around keeps homies and he didnt say shit about him falling off. you would even say that shit to keep's face with out your homies.

if theres any "internet thugs" on here, theyre the ones that type "LiKe ThiZZ yO and DOnT Bak IT Up bLuUd" along with the ones who never say who they are.

point is, when all you talking shit run into the people your talking shit about, all of you turn into the nicest writers in frisco " ohhh thats you? dammm i seen that spot, and that one on that blah blah, and the one on that blah blah" ......psh.

fuck graffiti jokers, hate cus u cant be.

"hahahaha fucking artfags crying about their wack ass mural."

Your such a fucking tool, Krk and whoever that other kid is fucking suck ass and your a faggot for giving them props by doing that shit. I dont understand why you would go over that, I guess its just cause there hella hard gangsters hahaha. Fucking suckers.

"hahahaha fucking artfags crying about their wack ass mural."

Your such a fucking tool, Krk and whoever that other kid is fucking suck ass and your a faggot for giving them props by doing that shit. I dont understand why you would go over that, I guess its just cause there hella hard gangsters hahaha. Fucking suckers.

it wasn't props to anyone just laughter at the artfags who are crying cuz their shit got buffed or dissed...boo fucking whoo we deal with that shit daily, welcome to the world of street art.

FREE MONTH VIP for anyone who wants to participate.........

click here.. http://www.12ozprophet.com/

click on Motorola Ad Blur Ad

find messaging link

1. what are the are the first 2 header features advertised in this section

The mother _______________

Your new Messages, _________________

find social networks link

2. What is the write up under socialize longer header?

starts with " go ahead __________________

find safe and secure link

3. in the video what do they call the feature used if you lose your phone and you want to get rid of your information? youll have to watch the video...

if you don't get it right you will not get the free month….

PM your answers back to me...

contest ends 30 minutes from post dated time.

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

dam youisgreen, youisinlovewitkeep.

you know where he is but you keep sayin he fell off?

me and everyone else on here sees and knows this but dam, youisignorant

quote this and say the same stupid shit again, i dont give a fuck. i dont know who you are but your obviously jealous of keep. other wise youd KEEP his name out your mouth.

point out all the real fools who had "8 month careers". i could name about 50 in sf alone,but i dont care. ill still do mine, and im on my 18th year paintin.

http://www.sfexaminer.com/local/Graffiti-vandals-meet-your-new-foe-63830002.html Watch out! There's a new iphone app that helps putz find taggers! I swear they just make this shit up.

i dont get wut their trying to do.. they think that noting someone hit up a store window will help them mysteriously know where that writer will hit up next?? i dont get it that sounds like their fucking stupid lol and here we go again with people that say their going to help buff graffiti but they wont even last more than a month.. haha