Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn .. so many dope clean names and letters ... really feel like there are just a hand full of dudes perpetuating that classic frisco character right now .. what happened man .. used to be quality and quantity now its just toys shitting on real graff ..

i see flix like this and am more impressed with shit that was runnin 5 years+ ago than much of anything crackin right now .. mostly murals and shit now instead of real graff ... now that the factory is gone its like most all the graff spot giants in frisco .. like the destination spots ... are fallen too ...

fuck this shit im bout to go paint

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

yeah bay graff hasn't really been on the up and up and all the legendary spots biting the dust...sooner or later its gonna hit rock bottom and then sooner or later there will just be a crazy like fucking bay graff rennaiscance type shit pop off

RIP

tire beach, the hospital, warm water cove, the thunderdome, the tie building and soon the narcgise spot.

i believe he meant its not as good as contributing currents photos of the scene but old flicks are better than none?

i think everyone knows what those folks have done and there isnt an argument.. he did word it a little weird

My point was that 90% of the "new stuff" in SF is completely whack!!!! Lots and lots of toys that think they ae the shit when infact they are just shit!!!

spie and baby g. are the only real runners. that spie was in the muni metro parking lot damn near ten years..

and that's a RUNNING fucking metro. not a fake junker up on blocks neon and giant are trying to pass off.

G pulls a 5 colour in 10 minutes backjumping, and these clowns rock a 2 colour on a safe junk train? :lol:

STEP YO GAME UP SFC.. no new panels since rime?

muni is the truest graf in the sco..

Are you saying that Giant is a clown? Seriously??? Giant will paint circles around that smack fiend!!! So they did a silver on a scrap bus, big deal... who is saying they are trying to "pass it off as a running bus"??? You act like Grey is the only person who's ever rocked a more then 2 color on Muni and that it's the greatest thing ever. Post up the pics of the panels you've rocked recently... :confused:

Perhaps, not all people want to publish their flix. This site is not the see all end all eye of the graf world. Just a bunch of attention starved, gossip mongering, buying into graff politics bitches...

Bingo!!! A lot of people paint shit and don't let the flicks out and if people don't happen to get flicks of it running then pics won't be seen until the person that did it wants them to be seen.

Bingo!!! A lot of people paint shit and don't let the flicks out and if people don't happen to get flicks of it running then pics won't be seen until the person that did it wants them to be seen.

im feelin what you and tripper are sayin. but lets dead this conversation. people dont know whos doin what and this kinda shit shouldnt be discussed on the internet. lets not burn the cutz for other peeps.

"Last week, a citywide volunteer group began offering training to those who want to take matters into their own hands and clean up graffiti right after it happens."

its called getting a paint roller and a bucket you retarded fucks.......lol these articles make me giggle

nasir oric'

this fool is just that a fool

that shit is hella old

probably b4 you were painting

get it straight giant -neon-grey-spie

all top notch

to clown them you clowin

frisco at its highest graff point

and yes i was there and saw all that shit live and in my face

not just on here

im out-those i see tonight- say what uppers