Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

dam.watsup with all these foos bus hopping having the same style?dudes need to step theyre game up.and SB.hes coming p hella but all hes doin is bringin hate to him.SB if ur in here.stop doin what ur doin.step ur style game up.nd quit fuckin with people.peace.

san francisco is full of a bunch of faggot ass pussies. respect to the real fools doin it.

"awww fuck SB he capped my favorite throw up in the city! i hope TWBitches KILL HIM!!!!"

nothin but a bunch of soft ass marks "on the hunt" aka not doin shit too scared to fight sick.

who are you trying to convince? i was in the middle of the street with one homie.

he was in the car with one homie and they both didnt want to get out. i dont know whos scared or not but sb aint looking for the people looking for him and that says alot.

If he was about his shit like a "real fool" he would see them.

Its like kicking a kitten and running from a pitbull

who are you trying to convince? i was in the middle of the street with one homie.

he was in the car with one homie and they both didnt want to get out. i dont know whos scared or not but sb aint looking for the people looking for him and that says alot.

If he was about his shit like a "real fool" he would see them.

Its like kicking a kitten and running from a pitbull

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

naw dawg riding the nuts of fools you dont personally know because of art....is a female trait

:rolleyes:

sorry fool.. you saying this simply makes you look like ur just jealous... you don't have to personally know someone to admire their work, nor to compliment them for it. Do you get all butthurt and complain about fools you don't personally know riding ur nuts when they compliment something you've done? Come on now dude.. wake up, and nothin against you papi, but since you agreed with dude, you're in the same boat with him.