Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
cap wouldn't run from u?

huh? that dosn't make any sense, I someone compared sb to cap, cap has had 100 times more style and skill than sb has ever had, at least when he caps someone his shit is actually worth seeing, a 3 letter t throwie, simple yet stylized to the point that it has far surpassed many peoples shit that gets put up today, and that the way his shit has been since day 1. sb, his shits been garbage for as long as I can remember....

I never been to your city but how the internet portrays it Sb is rocking your shit. You guys need to step up and beat him up or something he's gonna cap every writer from your city by the end of 09 aha

don't get it twisted, they might as well change the name of this thread to "outa towners who piss and moan and blow up toys who diss people that put in work" because hardly anyone posts anything but shit talking bullshit and toy ass disses.....

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

i know this will fall on deaf ears but i wish everyone would just stop talking about this beef shit. nobody outside of who is actually involved cares. the only problem is all said parties are on here talking about it at the annoyance of everyone else. use PM's. it only makes you look silly to announce to everyone what you intend to do when you see eachother. just my 2 cents. feel free to talk shit about me now too. dont care.

-d