Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The bottom line is... fools are slackin on their mackin... it's those that are truly passionate who are in the limelight right now... If you ain't in the limelight and you're a graff writer, that's on you. Get out more, step ya game up, hit doper spots and more of them! Although from my perspective, graff seems to be kinda booming right now, I recognize that (especially around my area) alot of the cats who are tryin to make a name for themselves and are out crushin shit right now are straight new comers to the game and lack alot of knowledge and skill... I guess comparing now to back when AWR/MSK had their way with SF, overall it seems like hella people are chillin more and not necessarily pushin the envelope. Big bump to those who are killin shit tho... Silencer, Udon, Chan, Gusto, Alert, Sestor, Gufe, and everyone else puttin in work who're comin correct. SF is dope regardless and if anything, not having such a heavy prescence of AWR/MSK cats killin shit and capturing all the attention like they were years ago provides everyone else with the opportunity to step in and show what you're made of, so do it!

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

i know this isnt the place to ask this kind of question but i have like 5 magnum sharpies but dont really see any use for them... anyone know if theres a way to do something sick with them? or at least decent, i dont really want to just throw them away or anything

i know this isnt the place to ask this kind of question but i have like 5 magnum sharpies but dont really see any use for them... anyone know if theres a way to do something sick with them? or at least decent, i dont really want to just throw them away or anything

You could try and kill yourself with them, but you'd probably fuck that up too...

The bottom line is... fools are slackin on their mackin... it's those that are truly passionate who are in the limelight right now... If you ain't in the limelight and you're a graff writer, that's on you. Get out more, step ya game up, hit doper spots and more of them! Although from my perspective, graff seems to be kinda booming right now, I recognize that (especially around my area) alot of the cats who are tryin to make a name for themselves and are out crushin shit right now are straight new comers to the game and lack alot of knowledge and skill... I guess comparing now to back when AWR/MSK had their way with SF, overall it seems like hella people are chillin more and not necessarily pushin the envelope. Big bump to those who are killin shit tho... Silencer, Udon, Chan, Gusto, Alert, Sestor, Gufe, and everyone else puttin in work who're comin correct. SF is dope regardless and if anything, not having such a heavy prescence of AWR/MSK cats killin shit and capturing all the attention like they were years ago provides everyone else with the opportunity to step in and show what you're made of, so do it!

killin shit .....sure

capturing all the attention .. uuuuuuuuuuuum nah