Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
how many times does ** have to get his ass wooped?

that's his claim to fame. he disses the ones he envies.

he's mixed up tho. this graff shit was never for him.

most people with his condition gravitate towards something like the piano or numbers.

he disses his idols for their attention. and even his homies cant argue with that.

that's his claim to fame. he disses the ones he envies.

he's mixed up tho. this graff shit was never for him.

most people with his condition gravitate towards something like the piano or numbers.

he disses his idols for their attention. and even his homies cant argue with that.

...and is your "claim to fame" sack riding the ones he "envys"? maybe im mistaken, maybe their your best friends in the whole wide world and your standing up for them..............

...and stop trying to sound all intillectual. Haha...with your boy repo man always surfing the web right next to you; following every comment you make, supporting your thoughts :lol:

..fuck it...

did you find a new group of friends? tossed the old ones?

i usually bump drastic lane changes, but not this time.

so then they're your homies then right? you condone what they do? say it loud then.

cant stay on the fence forever. riding with them means jumping into the beef they got...

but it's all to get back at your old homie.

i got the jist.

warm water got fucked over cause of him and who can respect a mayor of your city when he cheats on his wife w/ her sister.[/color][/size]

he cheated on his wife with his best friend and colleagues wife . and god damn thats the kinda mayor i can respect.

...and is your "claim to fame" sack riding the ones he "envys"? maybe im mistaken, maybe their your best friends in the whole wide world and your standing up for them..............

...and stop trying to sound all intillectual. Haha...with your boy repo man always surfing the web right next to you; following every comment you make, supporting your thoughts :lol:

..fuck it...

get my name out your mouth. batboy isn't lying. you know the truth riley, come on now.

i don't have beef with you, but if you want to support that guy it's on you, that's your choice.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

Yo KYT TWB and all those crews snitched me out when I was bombing San Jose then I moved and they continued to drop info on the net used for prosectution. It's known that they own the internet. Don't respond to them. Watch the GKAE news article. see who was talking about him in an internet chatroom.