Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

ive noticed that some asians, i think the majority are japanese, share those weird emo haircuts. not like it covering one eye, but like uh, i dont even know how to describe it. they got the square frame glasses, the adidas sweater, a funny colored cap, and some funny colored nikes.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

i thought by 2008 these conversations wouldnt be happening, can we get over this shit already? i mean joked are funny especially ones that are true, but shit talking about one's race is just fucking dumb, it makes you look hella stupid..........

and let the shit talking commence

fuck chinese thizzz that shit dont hit

forreal chinatown thizz is weak my korean thizz connect has the hitters... and the emo asians yall are talking about are called hk's.... was i the only one who somehow ended up in an esl class back in highschool? if the chinatown cats were writers they would mob on the city cause you cant really fuck with them because they are hella deep