Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

san francisco... i've seen paeday, silencer, trees, chan, f.50, so many cats up. the drive across the bay bridge is like a real life "where's waldo", but instead its "where is the piece? wheres the color"

this city is full of scenic sights and some amazing works of street morphing. keep that shit up all the dedicated cats. coming here gives a lot of outsiders to the city a new perspective of life, creativity, and adventure. of course the beef will always be around, yet that shit can stress a person out until they lose it, hence the path of trying to avoid it.

anyways, to all the writers, enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fn vs WkT i got WKT on this one, there too determined and bombers (fn) versuses bombers gang members vandals thugs and gangsta's (wkt), i think wkt mixed with UNDK and ITeam is gonna murder FN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody Better Quote Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yesterday a window from the 35th floor of the Bank of America (tallest building in town, and its brown) fell to the sidewalk. just a heads up to anybody around that area today, it was never on the news to see why it fell. but this weather is gettin crazy.

i gotta dope indoor spot to hit when i get off work.

1462447058_626a6aa76e.jpg

stolenpic

and dont pm me about this cuz i aint talkin