Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

its whack how the internet is used to start funk so much when cats should really use this shit to network and catch wreck in other cities. its almost like the man created this shit just so we would funk with each other and never go out and put in actual work. fools need to put their egos aside and go paint.

ALL YOU FAGGOTS HATIN ON MY MAN CAN SUCK A DICK!! DRUNK PUNCH KEEP TALKING...YOUR JUST JEALOUS YOU WASNT RUNNIN WITH THE KLICK...NIGGAS KILLED IT, WHILE YOUR A NO NAME IN THE FRISCO GRAFF GAME!!! FUCK A 12OZ REP THE KLICK ALL GOT DEEP REP THROUGHOUT THE CITY REAL TALK!!!

FUCK THAT OUTTA TOWNER SHIT DOG...LOCALS ONLY...THEY DESTROY FRISCO...TURF KINGS!!!

check it seer, you've been at it for more than a minute and you should already know the rules. you are not an msk head or an awr head or anything like that. you're tdf and icp(if im not mistaken)

rule: tag, outline over tag, fill over outline, piece over fill, burner over piece and so on.

no dissin you or youre work, but when you talk about "kids not gettin the meaning of real graff", maybe you should ask yourself that question.

peace.

HAHA FUCKIN RULES?? THIS IS GRAFFITI FOOL, FUCK RULES ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO OUTTA TOWNERS....THIS IS OUR CITY DOG DONT GET BUTT HURT IF YOU LOSE A FILLIN TO SOME LOCAL CATS!!

IM THROUGH TALKIN 2 U TOYZ I WILL JUST LET PAINT TALK 4 IT SELF...

711033859_7cbaa8805f.jpg

seer3.jpg

seerflames.jpg

24kseer.jpg

thats the resume? haha a couple chill spots and a ...uh "throwup"

looks like you got burned by a youngster and are pulling the outta towner card like a rookie

back to the vaults mr 93' .....sowry:crying:

haha,, all sad because other people actually post tusles' work and you are at home sittin on your ass arguing over the net posting yours hahaha. and as far as this outta towner shit,, fool AL owns you.

GO BACK 2 LA WITH ALL THAT BULL SHIT... U AINT RUNNIN SHIT OUT HERE... AND YOU NEVER WILL CUZ I SAID SO...

seer is not good but does get up a good amount, tusles shit is coo,but hes an out of towner and anyone up here knows how frisco cats are about out of towners. either way, that tusle shit had much more flavor than that shitty seer. that seer 'r' looks like a turd that got pinched a few seconds early. drunk punch=40 year old pseudo nazi cokehead washed up wannabe 'graffer' that thinks his opinion is actually worth something when the only one that wants to hear his voice is himself. I wish hed cramp a jaw muscle from all the tooth grinding so that his mouth would stay shut for once. on a positive note, stuey and opteezy doin the damn thang.

Any local writer who has been in the game for long enough knows that "outta-towners" helped start, and shape the graffiti in SF.

I can name names but I choose not to.

As far as the rules, there are many different interpretations of them.

But I think its pretty clear that a fill-in goes over an outline, no matter if it was done by an "outta-towner" or not.

That outta-towner shit is such a cop out.

No disrespect to TK or TDF whatsoever.

But local SF writers need to take their blinders off and realize that there is graffiti all over the world and our city make a huge impact on the rest of the world thanks to the writers that have come from other cities and paid their dues and payed respect to our city.

No disrespect to TK or TDF whatsoever.

But local SF writers need to take their blinders off and realize that there is graffiti all over the world and our city make a huge impact on the rest of the world thanks to the writers that have come from other cities and paid their dues and payed respect to our city.

I FEEL WHAT YOU SAYING.. I THINK THE SAME .. BUT WHEN GUYS FROM OTHER PLACES THAT HAVENT PAYED THERE DUES OR HAVE NO NAME CUM THROUGH HERE JUS WRITING OVER LOCAL CATS IN A FEW DIFFERENT SPOTS LIKE WE AINT SHIT THAT DONT FLOAT...

BUT 2 KEEP ON A GOOD 1 I FEEL YOU MAN..

i dont think we even notice out of towners in Los Angeles unless they Rock the States like Rime or some shit.

i just made a few friends out in The Bay, and i was thinking how cool it would be to catch some Bay fame. i cant say i have a big ego, so i dont really see any reason for hating or bomber blockin.

I Love The Bay n I Love LA!

Whoa this thread has totally gone all to fuck.

Learn from others mistakes, don't put a 24 oz in your pocket that is ripped hoodie when writing, shit will fall strait out on your foot. I just bought these fucking kicks and they smell like mickey's now.

399_0141.jpg