Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

ill just pull a crew out of my ass from the north east, nsf crew. look em up and check out the hands from people like sesk, cream, and soviet. sesk and soviet, killer flares and sick non-flared, cream, no flares at all.

not that anyone on here would give a shit to go look.

i appologize for directing the hands comment towards the bay area as a whole, just directed at people like orfn and the like. optimist's hands are real nice, and if he is from the bay area, then bump the bay area for that.

for noone giving a fuck... i did start a bit of noise over my oppinion, so really, you can shut the fuck up toy.

as far as suckin marc ecko's dick, well... not so much...i could give a fuck less about him besides that fact that he has done some good for graffiti as far as shoving shit right back at the athorities on a few occasions.

on some real shit, if you wanna come at me, come at me through a pm, ill go back and forth about orfn or whatever the fuck through there, but not on here after i really didnt want to even post unless it was positive shit or something aside from me havin an oppinion other then the norm about orfn. couldnt let the shit talkin go unaddressed...

ill just pull a crew out of my ass from the north east, nsf crew. look em up and check out the hands from people like sesk, cream, and soviet. sesk and soviet, killer flares and sick non-flared, cream, no flares at all.

i appologize for directing the hands comment towards the bay area as a whole, just directed at people like orfn and the like. optimist's hands are real nice, and if he is from the bay area, then bump the bay area for that.

for noone giving a fuck... i did start a bit of noise over my oppinion, so really, you can shut the fuck up toy.

as far as suckin marc ecko's dick, well... not so much...i could give a fuck less about him besides that fact that he has done some good for graffiti as far as shoving shit right back at the athorities on a few occasions.

on some real shit, if you wanna come at me, come at me through a pm, ill go back and forth about orfn or whatever the fuck through there, but not on here after i really didnt want to even post unless it was positive shit or something aside from me havin an oppinion other then the norm about orfn. couldnt let the shit talkin go unaddressed...

CHUUUUUUUUUURCH! seriously folks. that crappy graffiti is just that. CRAP! no matter how many years a junkie wants to lie to himself and convince himself that he's not a junkie. he's still a "JUNKIE"!

orfn is the homie and nsf sucks, bottom line. all those mentioned are fake philly hands, trust.

what do you write? punk ass bitch

You spelled "opinion" wrong. Twice. You also misspelled the words "apologize" and "authorities".

Go away.

You have alot of peoples nuts in your mouth. I probably know more about Philly graffiti than you do, and dropping NSF is something i find funny. Especially when theres way better people in NSF than those you mentioned. I love Philly and Bay flows, both are modeled in the same respect, cursive flares and connections. And as far as ever hearing of "cisone" in philly, nope i have never heard of you.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

That dude talking is young. obviously. Or ignorant. Either way, why do you give these dudes who know jack shit a history lesson, On the interweb? You think THEY give a fuck? Is it to make you or your knowledge of your city look better? YOU know why kids in SF do what they do. THAT dude needs to do research. His opinion is unfounded, uninformed or hes being subjective, without any prior history. the later is most likley

long story short. who gives a fuck?

so why do you dudes care?