Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
the east bay might be crazy, but the eastbay doesnt have a thread because shit gets ruined by some dude with numerous 12oz accounts and too much time on his hands blows it, while he should be out practicing with his pocketless girl pants wearing bandmates. real talk.

naw is just because all of the bitch ass shit talkin haters running their mouths instead of mndin they own businesss...i beleive thats the reason

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

because im tired of all these non-writing people who sit on here all day talking about other people. that just goes to show that you cats dont even paint and you all tend to jump on the bandwagon about what others say.

i judge people on skill and how much they've done. you know, the shit that matters.

i really could give two shits about all the beef that goes on in this city..hell im not even from san francisco. so getting involved in all this stupid talk would be pointless on my part.