Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by filthyfingers+Mar 23 2006, 12:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (filthyfingers - Mar 23 2006, 12:31 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-phunk@Mar 22 2006, 10:18 PM

dcom5ko.jpg

what's the deal with this dcom? there's already a dotcom and he's way doper than this cat, the past couple of weeks i've been seeing dcom tags and throw ups arond the mission and fillmore, and it's not chill. can someone post some dotcom flics?

[/b]

I come to your city and i dont see this dotcom kid up whatsoever. if your trying to validate names through legal walls, check yourself and if theres a problem, handle it.

-DCOM (dee*kahm)

Originally posted by Hogwarts+Mar 25 2006, 05:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hogwarts - Mar 25 2006, 05:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by filthyfingers@Mar 23 2006, 12:31 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-phunk@Mar 22 2006, 10:18 PM

dcom5ko.jpg

what's the deal with this dcom? there's already a dotcom and he's way doper than this cat, the past couple of weeks i've been seeing dcom tags and throw ups arond the mission and fillmore, and it's not chill. can someone post some dotcom flics?

I come to your city and i dont see this dotcom kid up whatsoever. if your trying to validate names through legal walls, check yourself and if theres a problem, handle it.

-DCOM (dee*kahm)

[/b]

will do consider it handled. it's not about validating names, you fag, you can't come to sf from wherever the fuck you're from and try to jock a well respected writer's name with your toy throwups and weak sauce handstyles, you'd make it a lot easier for yourself if you just changed your name, stopped writing or got the fuck out of san francisco. maybe you should write i love cock.

does anyone remember when coma was out here and started hella shit? he took his ass back to where the fuck ever. but it was like open season for everyone go over his shit. and now, its all gone. i suspect the crews that are imitating his attitude would conclude with the same fate. well we all know what happens to people who try to be harder than the bay... they wind up being; 1 not in the bay, 2 not up in the bay, and 3 not welcome in the bay. in conclusion; i dont think its very hard to determine the fate of the "hardcore niggas" that dont want to play nice with the locals. but if they can still type faster, wittier, remarks and act harder online while fronting off their own names and crew: they will still be winning in theyre own mind.

sorry for the drawn out bull shit

but seriously...

fools need to check theyselfs before they wreck theyselfs.

the bay stays heiphy

Originally posted by filthyfingers+Mar 25 2006, 08:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (filthyfingers - Mar 25 2006, 08:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Hogwarts@Mar 25 2006, 05:05 PM

Originally posted by filthyfingers@Mar 23 2006, 12:31 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-phunk@Mar 22 2006, 10:18 PM

dcom5ko.jpg

-DCOM (dee*kahm)

will do consider it handled. it's not about validating names, you fag, you can't come to sf from wherever the fuck you're from and try to jock a well respected writer's name with your toy throwups and weak sauce handstyles, you'd make it a lot easier for yourself if you just changed your name, stopped writing or got the fuck out of san francisco. maybe you should write i love cock.

[/b]

im not here to argue with you "filthy fingers." unless your this dotcom character, drop it. dont bother responding to this cause im not here to bicker. i came to your city, did my thing and left. and handling this situation normally doesnt happen with words. go out and do something.

deee.jpg

im pretty sure he can come back its not like your a bomber dude u paint legal walls and do gay ass interviews were you say your real name and were you are origanally from and it aint the bay so stop actin like you can regulate this city go buy some paint and do some artwork.

Originally posted by smallpimpin@Mar 26 2006, 12:43 AM

im pretty sure he can come back its not like your a bomber dude u paint legal walls and do gay ass interviews were you say your real name and were you are origanally from and it aint the bay so stop actin like you can regulate this city go buy some paint and do some artwork.

this coming from the guy that thinks WKT crew is up in SF :haha: :haha:

Fuck wktoys

Originally posted by smallpimpin@Mar 25 2006, 08:43 PM

for the record i'm not dotcom and what the fuck are you talking about? don't get shit twisted you dumbfuck and stop fronting like you have some type of authority.

Originally posted by truesnvogues+Mar 26 2006, 12:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (truesnvogues - Mar 26 2006, 12:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-smallpimpin@Mar 26 2006, 12:43 AM

this coming from the guy that thinks WKT crew is up in SF :haha: :haha:

Fuck wktoys

[/b]

took the words outa my mouth :haha: