Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by THELASTKILLA!!!+Mar 2 2006, 05:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THELASTKILLA!!! - Mar 2 2006, 05:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FuckCommies&Hippies@Mar 2 2006, 01:12 PM

its hella funny when white people use the phrase "you know what im saying?" after every sentence trying to be black....if you do this some advice stop it

Hippies are the shit... you're just jelous cuz we smoke way more weed than your sorry ass...know what im sayin??

peace and love...

mad props to zeak on market... :hatred:

[/b]

first of all... FUCK HIPPIES... second frisco shit is fresh... third you wanna hear fucked up talk come to boston... forth IRISH FUCKIN PRIDE

Originally posted by killtheradio@Mar 2 2006, 07:35 PM

the tree dood has more rawfiti runing threw out cali then pretty much any one..he runs game..normfatereyes booyuhhhcluckerrzzzzz

yeah and he'a prally older than all the other writers and has a traveling job that allows him to paint everywhere

Originally posted by FuckCommies&Hippies@Mar 2 2006, 01:12 PM

its hella funny when white people use the phrase "you know what im saying?" after every sentence trying to be black....if you do this some advice stop it

white kids trying to e black don't say "you know what I'm saying" stupid trick....that is what a white person who isn't trying to be black would say.....get you ignornat blanket statements corect

Originally posted by Mistery+Mar 2 2006, 10:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mistery - Mar 2 2006, 10:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-killtheradio@Mar 2 2006, 07:35 PM

the tree dood has more rawfiti runing threw out cali then pretty much any one..he runs game..normfatereyes booyuhhhcluckerrzzzzz

yeah and he'a prally older than all the other writers and has a traveling job that allows him to paint everywhere

[/b]

yea hes proly like 45 and hes proly rich and his parents buy him like plane tickets and like paint and like.....he has like everyone doing it for him. and, and, and,....

"traveling job" lol

yea its called : graffiti.

home boy is a cali king

why do you think people come to cali???

its the TREES

Originally posted by JuanSinMiedo+Mar 2 2006, 08:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JuanSinMiedo - Mar 2 2006, 08:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HIERO@Mar 3 2006, 02:24 AM

Hey i'm from Australia and i'm staying in Oakland and i have a Graffiti DVD to sell from Australia. is there somewhere i can sell this. in Oakland or San Francisco.

cheers hiero-glyphics

go to La Pulga

[/b]

:haha: word

Originally posted by JuanSinMiedo+Mar 2 2006, 11:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JuanSinMiedo - Mar 2 2006, 11:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HIERO@Mar 3 2006, 02:24 AM

Hey i'm from Australia and i'm staying in Oakland and i have a Graffiti DVD to sell from Australia. is there somewhere i can sell this. in Oakland or San Francisco.

cheers hiero-glyphics

go to La Pulga

[/b]

or the chingatumah :naughty: