Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

Originally posted by drunk penis@Mar 18 2005, 12:15 PM

eba00291280f00000088.jpg

this is the money shot. saw some kids last night tagging around the tenderloin around 3am or so and told them that St. pattys day was the day tie was murdered. curious to see if anyone out there didnt get drunk and made it a point to do a dedication piece on the day he was killed.

Rest In Purity.

Word up I know that kid that was out! That the old homey MORE. I hear he is going to do this crazy ass come back and kill shit like before. I don't know if he will be out with APEX or not, but be on the look out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Longdickdong@Mar 18 2005, 10:59 PM

Word up I know that kid that was out! That the old homey MORE. I hear he is going to do this crazy ass come back and kill shit like before. I don't know if he will be out with APEX or not, but be on the look out.

SAY WORD?!

WORD!

shut up.

Originally posted by *UNCLEjae*815*+Mar 18 2005, 12:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (*UNCLEjae*815* - Mar 18 2005, 12:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by roxy@Mar 17 2005, 09:53 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-EUROne@Mar 17 2005, 09:10 PM

^^GREAT PICTURES, NOT ONLY GRAFFITI.

The criminal mind:

http://www.phsh.org/pages/4620-phsh-the-criminal-mind.html

BRAVO tristan.

HOUSE ONER POP! :love2:

What up "Foxy Roxy"? I know you, but can you figure out who I'am? Let me give you a clue. I'm tall and dumb looking, our roommate died, And I love Jack Daniels. Write me back you crazy asshole, It's been too long since I've heard from you. Paper Or Plastic nigga!!!!

yo big jea, e-mail me berockin@hotmail

Originally posted by razor_ramon+Mar 18 2005, 09:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (razor_ramon - Mar 18 2005, 09:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shastamcnasty@Mar 18 2005, 07:08 PM

gesonewspaper.jpg

when did that article come out?? what paper?? thanx

[/b]

a year or two ago... it's the article about when GREY and GESO did those "URBAN ART" advertisements for altoids...

Originally posted by ?$?@Mar 18 2005, 11:08 PM

Hey, Eurodolla those are some great pixs. That sucks that your getting your ass deported? Thanx for the contribution you have gave this city and this site.  ;)

Thanks nice to say ?$?, but like Schwargeneger said : I'LL BE BACK

It was a nice pastime

;)

SAY WORD?!

WORD!

shut up.

Damn that's funny, How long did it take you to come up with that one? Funny coming from a dick riding ball licking ass snifing wack toy with no style, Jumping in the graff game like it's the cool shit to. Shut the fuck up and find some style and new jokes on ebay computer graff is the way to go for little kids like yourself. I hope my words are not to BIG for you to read. Let me know if I can help you with them!!!!!

Okay, what up..............shut up